A flavorful dip packed with black beans and corn, this Incredibly Easy Black Bean Dip is a crowd pleaser and the perfect dip for your next party.
- 1 15.5-ounce can black beans
- 1 3/4 cups frozen sweet corn
- 1/2 red onion, very finely diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, very finely diced
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1-2 tablespoons Greek yogurt (depending on desired thickness)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 large bunch of cilantro, chopped
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. (Reserve some of the cilantro for garnish.) Stir together, cover in an airtight container and refrigerate overnight to give the flavors time to develop. Note: The dip may be served immediately but it definitely tastes better the next day!
Pour dip into a serving bowl, top with additional cilantro and serve with crispy tortilla chips. Enjoy!