Various ingredients like dates, almond butter, oats, dried cranberries, maple syrup and cocoa powder; make this recipe perfect for on-the-go mornings, or in the car in between meetings.
- 1 cup dates, pits removed
- 1 cup oats
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Place all ingredients in a large food processor and pulse until a thick “dough” forms.
- If you are making balls, roll dough into small balls and place in the refrigerator until you are ready to enjoy!
- If you are making bars, press dough into a small square baking dish and refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting dough into bars. Refrigerate until ready to enjoy.
Keywords: energy balls, energy bars, homemade energy bars, homemade larabar, Larabar, recipe, Recipes