An easy coconut granola recipe make with equal parts oats and coconut, A naturally sweet, deliciously crunchy granola recipe perfect for coconut lovers.
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix together until completely combined and the maple syrup and coconut oil coats everything well.
- Pour onto a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray or topped with a silicone baking mat.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes and then rotate the baking sheet and bake for an additional 5 minutes until the granola turns a golden brown color. (Keep your eye on it to ensure it does not burn!)
- Remove the granola from the oven and allow to cool completely before breaking up into large chunks and storing in an air-tight container.