This recipe for easy garlic roasted cabbage comes together in no time at all and requires only five ingredients, most of which you probably already have in your kitchen! Serve it with your favorite lean protein and a side of roasted sweet potatoes for a healthy and satisfying meal.
- 1 head cabbage
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine olive oil and minced garlic in a small dish.
- Slice cabbage into circles and then slice in half, keeping the core in tact to hold the slices together. Place onto a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray or lightly coated with olive oil.
- Brush cabbage with olive oil mixture, season with garlic salt and pepper and place into oven. Roast for approximately 35-40 minutes, until cabbage is tender and edges begin to slightly brown.
Keywords: DAIRY-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, LUNCH/DINNER RECIPES, PALEO, RECIPES, SIDE DISHES, VEGETARIAN RECIPES