An easy, delicious and protein-packed recipe, these egg white and oatmeal protein pancakes are made with simple, nutritious ingredients.
- 1 cup egg whites
- 1/3 cup oats
- Sweetener of choice: 1 dropper-full liquid stevia (my preference), a splash of maple syrup or 2 teaspoons sugar
- Cinnamon to taste (I use a lot of cinnamon!)
- Spray pan with cooking spray and heat over a medium high heat
- Stir all ingredients together until adequately combined and pour into pan
- When the pancake begins to turn white and the edges of the pancake begin to harden, flip and cook for another one to two minutes
- Top with syrup, nut butter, fresh fruit or slivered almonds and enjoy
Liquid egg whites from a carton work best in this recipe.
Keywords: protein pancakes, breakfast recipes, oatmeal protein pancakes, oatmeal pancakes, protein pancake, dairy free, gluten free