This filling and slightly sweet Greek yogurt chia seed pudding parfait is gluten-free and packed with protein, healthy fats and fresh fruit. Enjoy it for dessert or a fun breakfast in the morning.
- Combine milk, chia seeds, Greek yogurt and maple syrup in a medium-size bowl. Stir to combine and break up Greek yogurt clumps.
- Refrigerate for two hours or overnight to allow chia pudding to thicken.
- Divide half of the chia pudding between two cups. Top with half of the toppings, evenly distributing the granola, pecans and banana slices between the bowls.
- Add another layer of the chia pudding on top of the toppings.
- Top each parfait with remaining the remaining toppings and enjoy!
Keywords: BREAKFAST RECIPES, DESSERT, DESSERTS/SWEET TREATS, GLUTEN-FREE, RECIPES, SNACKS