These breakfast potatoes are packed with vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium and fiber thanks to the beautiful orange sweet potatoes, so they’re a warm and delicious side dish you can feel good about eating.
- 5 cups peeled and cubed sweet potatoes (approximately 1 3/4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- dash cayenne (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place sweet potatoes and all remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Toss to coat.
- Pour onto a baking sheet and bake for approximately 40 – 45 minutes, flipping regular to ensure potatoes are evenly cooked.
Keywords: breakfast potatoes, breakfast sweet potatoes, recipe, Recipes, sweet potato, sweet potato home fries, sweet potatoes