This recipe for High Protein Hemp Oatmeal is a dairy-free protein-packed breakfast dish that comes together quickly on a busy morning. With 14 grams of protein and 14 grams of fiber per serving it’s a delicious morning meal that will keep you full for hours.
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 1/2 cups non-dairy milk (I love almond milk or cashew milk)
- 3 tablespoons hemp protein powder
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 very ripe banana, mashed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-size pot. Heat over medium-high heat and stir regularly (don’t walk away!) for 10-12 minutes until milk is completely absorbed and the oatmeal appears thick and fluffy.
- Divide oats into serving bowls and top with desired toppings. Refrigerate any leftovers in an air-tight container.