Coconut lovers will flip for these high protein piña colada popsicles! Made with a creamy combination of coconut milk, pineapple and Coconut Swell Ice Cream, they’re perfectly sweet and a wonderful summertime treat.
- 1 14-ounce container Coconut Swell Ice Cream
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- Place all ingredients together in a high-powdered blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Place in the freezer overnight or until popsicles harden.
- To remove popsicles from molds, run under warm water to loosen.
- Remove from molds and enjoy!
If you’re looking for a festive red, white and blue recipe (without any artificial colors!) to make to enjoy on the Fourth of July tomorrow, consider adding blueberries to 1/3 of the popsicle mixture and strawberries or raspberries to 1/3 of the popsicle mixture. Create a festive popsicle by layering the original coconut base, followed by the blueberry mixture and the strawberry mixture for a red, white and blue striped popsicle.
You may increase the amount of shredded coconut in this recipe if you enjoy popsicles with more texture. Omit the shredded coconut if you prefer a completely smooth popsicle.
Consider using full-fat coconut milk for an even creamier popsicle!
Banana lovers may swap frozen banana for the frozen pineapple or use 1/2 cup of each fruit for a coconut, pineapple and banana-flavored treat!