Make big batches of this Hot Cocoa Chex Mix to bring to holiday parties, give as gifts or just crunch on as a sweet treat! The process is very versatile, so mix in your favorite candies and cereals and enjoy.
- 4 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups kettle corn
- 2/3 cup toasted coconut chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons hot cocoa powder mix
- 2/3 cup M&Ms
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup marshmallows
- Combine Rice Chex, kettle corn, coconut chips and pecans in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Melt butter and add vanilla extract. Pour vanilla butter mixture over Rice Chex mix. Add hot cocoa powder and toss to coat.
- Add M&Ms, white chocolate chips and marshmallows to the mix and toss.