Choose your favorite nut butter (I won’t judge you if you opt for Nutella, Biscoff or another kind of cookie butter) and then grab your favorite dried fruit, chocolate chips, chopped nuts, crushed pretzels or anything else that sounds like it would taste delicious in a granola bar.
- 1/2 cup nut butter (I used almond butter)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup old fashioned oatmeal
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (I used pecans)
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (I used goji berries)
- Microwave nut butter and honey until warm, approximately 30 seconds. Stir together.
- Stir oatmeal into the nut butter and honey.
- Add coconut, dried fruit and chopped nuts. Stir in the ground flaxseed.
- Press the mixture into a pan sprayed with cooking spray and freeze for 45 minutes.
- Cut into bars and enjoy. Store remaining bars in the refrigerator.
Keywords: breakfast, granola bars, no bake granola bar, no bake granola bars, Recipes, snacks