These No Bake Breakfast Bars are chocolaty, chewy and a protein-packed bar that was ready for me to eat this morning without any effort at all. A great option for a go, go, go kind of morning!
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons protein powder (I used chocolate)
- 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder (optional, but recommended for a more chocolaty flavor)
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons chopped or slivered nuts (I used almonds)
- 2 – 3 tablespoons almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- Combine all ingredients except for almond milk. Stir everything together and add almond milk, one tablespoon at a time until everything is moistened but thick enough to shape into bars.
- Shape into bars and refrigerate overnight.
Keywords: breakfast, breakfast bar, no bake breakfast bar, protein bar, Recipes