Combine crunchy peanut butter, sweet honey, crispy bran flakes, chewy oats, cinnamon and protein-packed chia seeds and five minutes later you’ll have a delicious batch of no bake peanut butter bars ready for snacking!
- 1/4 cup + 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1 cup bran flakes cereal
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Combine 1/4 cup honey, peanut butter and vanilla in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for approximately 20 seconds. Add cinnamon and stir together.
- Add oats, bran cereal and chia seeds to peanut butter honey mixture and stir until everything is combined and sticky “dough” forms.
- If mixture is not sticking together well, add additional 1/2 tablespoon of honey and stir.
- Press mixture into a shallow pan and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes (or overnight).
- Slice into bars and enjoy!