Made with a base of ripe bananas and almond flour, these Paleo Blender Muffins are a gluten-free and dairy-free treat, perfect for an on-the-go snack or breakfast. Paleo Blender Muffins taste fantastic topped with a smear of almond butter and come together quickly thanks to the use of a high-powered blender.
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until a smooth batter forms.
- Pour the batter into a silicone muffin pan sprayed with cooking spray (preferred) or into a muffin pan lined with muffin liners.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes and enjoy!
I added chia seeds, unsweetened coconut flakes, cinnamon and a pinch of salt to Danielle’s Paleo blender muffin recipe, but feel free to omit any or all of those ingredients if you want to keep the recipe as simple as possible. The muffins will still be delicious.
I also recommend baking the muffins in a silicone muffin pan if possible, as they tend to stick to muffin liners. (This is not a big deal and we didn’t mind the muffins sticking at all, but it’s still worth mentioning in case you have a silicone muffin pan on hand!)
Additionally, the muffins freeze really well, so feel free to double the recipe and pop some of the cooled muffins into the freezer. Simply microwave the muffins for 20 seconds to bring them back to life!
- Serving Size: 1 muffins
- Calories: 163
- Sugar: 7g
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 6g