This recipe for peanut butter cookie dough overnight oats is packed with peanut butter flavor and tastes fantastic when topped with a scoop of peanut butter, a handful of fresh berries or a sprinkle of your favorite nuts.
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk + another splash in the morning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (do not omit or the oats will not thicken as well)
- Optional toppings: Honey roasted peanuts, fresh berries, shredded coconut, chocolate chips, etc.
- Stir all ingredients together in a bowl
- Allow the bowl to sit overnight in the refrigerator
- In the morning, add a splash of milk and stir everything together again
- Top with honey roasted peanuts, additional peanut butter, fresh berries, etc.
If you love the taste of natural peanut butter and don’t feel like you need any sweetener, you can easily omit the honey.
Keywords: BREAKFAST, BREAKFAST RECIPES, DAIRY-FREE, MOST POPULAR RECIPES, OATMEAL RECIPES, RECIPES