This recipe for pineapple mint sangria is the perfect not-too-sweet sangria recipe for summer parties when you want to sip on a refreshing glass of sangria but don’t want to feel like you’re drinking a cup of sugar. Fresh mint, white wine and pineapple juice give this recipe a festive, summery flavor!
- 1/2 cup white rum
- 1 750-ml bottle sauvignon blanc
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 4 cups lemon lime soda
- 1 large bunch mint leaves, stripped from stem
- In a large pitcher, add the fresh pineapple and pour the wine, rum, and pineapple juice over the top.
- Add fresh mint leaves and stir. Add lemon lime soda.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with additional pineapple slices and mint leaves, if desired. Enjoy!
Keywords: DRINK RECIPES, RECIPES