This pumpkin icebox cake is a sweet and creamy dessert that is easy to make and overflowing with cinnamon and pumpkin flavor. Simply whip up a batch of homemade cinnamon pumpkin whipped cream and layer it with Biscoff cookies for a festive fall dessert everyone will love!
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 (8.8 oz) packages Biscoff cookies
- Using a hand mixer or an electric mixer fitted with the whipping attachment, whip heavy whipping cream in a large bowl on low speed while gradually adding powdered sugar. Gradually increase speed as whipped cream thickens. Whip until cream is thick enough to hold its shape but not lumpy. Add pumpkin puree and cinnamon and whip until combined.
- Spread a thin layer of whipped cream into the bottom of an 8×8 baking dish. Layer Biscoff cookies on top of the whipped cream (you may need to break a couple of cookies to get them to fit). Spread another layer of whipped cream and top with another layer of the cookies. Spread a final layer of whipped cream on top. Crush more cookies and sprinkle on top of the whipped cream.
- Cover the dish and refrigerate overnight or for at least five hours to give the cookies time to soften a bit. When ready to serve, slice into icebox cake and serve immediately.
Note: Though I am partial to Biscoff cookies, I also think Gingersnaps, Snickerdoodles or another crispy ginger, cinnamon or vanilla cookie would work well in this recipe.
Keywords: DESSERTS/SWEET TREATS, HOLIDAY RECIPES, MAKE AHEAD RECIPES, NO BAKE RECIPES, RECIPES