Pumpkin Spice Bark combines coconut oil, pumpkin puree, Justin’s vanilla almond butter and festive fall flavors for a sweet treat that only tastes indulgent! Customize this bark by adding your favorite fall sprinkles, candy corn, chopped nuts and more.
- 3/4 cup coconut oil (not melted)
- 1/3 cup Justin’s vanilla almond butter
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Optional: A sprinkle of candy corn, spiced almonds, fall sprinkles, etc.
- Line a 9×11-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Combine coconut oil and almond butter in a large, microwave safe bowl. Microwave until coconut oil is melted and almond butter is slightly runny, about 45 seconds. Stir to combine.
- Add pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice and stir. Add maple syrup and stir again.
- Pour mixture onto parchment paper, using a spatula to spread it evenly. Sprinkle any desired toppings on top of the bark before placing into the freezer.
- Freeze until the bark hardens, approximately 20 minutes. Break into pieces and enjoy! Store any remaining pieces in an air-tight container in the freezer.