A one-pot meal that is both easy, and satisfying!
- 8 ounces cooked salmon
- 1/4 cup uncooked steel cut oats
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped cauliflower florets
- Dried dill, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Spray large saucepan with cooking spray and cook onion and oats for approximately two minutes on medium heat, stirring repeatedly.
- Pour boiling water into the oat and onion mix, add zucchini and cauliflower, and simmer for approximately 15 minutes, until mixture has thickened a bit and the oats are chewy and no longer hard.
- Remove oats from heat and let stand for about two minutes to thicken.
- Stir in salmon, dill and salt and divide into two servings. Enjoy!
Keywords: cauliflower, dinner, onion, recipes, salmon, steel cut oats, zucchini