This recipe for Sheet Pan Paleo Salmon with Rosemary Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans answers the question “What’s for dinner?” with a simple one-pan meal. A combination of flaky salmon, crispy roasted potatoes and fresh green beans make this a satisfyingly flavorful recipe.
- 1 pound fresh salmon, sliced into two filets
- 6 ounces fresh green beans, trimmed
- 3/4 pound fingerling potatoes, sliced into chunks
- 2 tablespoons ghee, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 heaping tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped (one large bunch)
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heat a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until soft, approximately 15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Combine melted ghee, garlic salt and fresh rosemary in a small bowl. Stir.
- Spray a large sheet pan with cooking spray. Place the potatoes, salmon and green beans on the pan in an organized row.
- Pour rosemary ghee mixture over the salmon and the potatoes. (You may need to use your fingers to evenly distribute the rosemary since it tends to clump. Don’t be afraid to get a little dirty!) Toss the potatoes in the rosemary ghee on the sheet pan.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the green beans. Season with salt and pepper. Season the salmon and potatoes with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for approximately 18-20 minutes, until salmon flakes with a fork and the outside of the potatoes are slightly crispy.
- Serving Size: 1 salmon filet, 1/2 of the potatoes, 1/2 of the green beans
- Calories: 503 calories
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 720mg
- Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 46g
Keywords: DINNER, FISH AND SEAFOOD RECIPES, FISH RECIPES, GLUTEN-FREE, RECIPES