When you’re looking for a deliciously creamy dip that will be a hit at any party, this Simple Shrimp Dip is the perfect go-to dip recipe. Easy to make and packed with tiny shrimp, it’s a dip that will have you going back for more after every savory scoop!
- 24 ounces cooked, deveined cocktail shrimp
- 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons horseradish
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 1/3 cup pimento cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Stir until everything is mixed together and place in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Serve with crackers and enjoy!
This recipe makes a LOT of dip. We’re talking a TON. It’s perfect for a large party but if you’re hosting just a couple of people and want to serve this dip as an appetizer, I recommend cutting the recipe in half.
We love to serve the dip with an assortment of crackers but it is also delicious on top of cold cucumber slices!