Nothing screams Sunday morning like a lazy pancake breakfast in your pajamas. A good way to make Sunday morning pancakes feel extra special is to add a little chocolate to the batter, right?
- 1 cup Krusteaz Heart Healthy Pancake Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 graham cracker sheets, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
- Optional: Additional graham crackers, chocolate chips and marshmallows for garnish
- Combine all ingredients and stir until thoroughly mixed. Batter will be lumpy.
- Heat griddle to 375 degrees (or heat a skillet over medium heat) and spray with cooking spray. Pour slightly less than 1/4 batter per pancake onto griddle.
- Cook pancakes for approximately 90 seconds on each side, until golden.
- Remove pancakes from pan and top with additional graham crackers, chocolate chips, marshmallows and syrup if desired and enjoy!
Keywords: pancakes, recipes, smore's, smore's pancakes