That was the case with this batch of vanilla walnut overnight oats. The nutty flavor of Silk Pure Almond Unsweetened Vanilla paired perfectly with cinnamon and walnuts to make a comforting bowl of overnight oats with 15 grams of protein to help keep me full for hours.
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 6-ounce container vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons Silk Pure Almond Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- Combine oats, Greek yogurt, chia seeds, 1/2 cup of almond milk and cinnamon. Stir together, cover and allow oats to sit in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, add two tablespoons almond milk to oats and stir.
- Top with chopped walnuts and additional toppings (if desired) and enjoy.
- Calories: 287
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 96mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 15g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: almond milk, overnight oats, Silk