A sweet, salty and deliciously moist cornbread, this winning cornbread recipe is the perfect accompaniment to a hot bowl of chili or chicken noodle soup.
- 1 1/2 boxes Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix (approximately 12 ounces)
- 8 ounces full-fat sour cream
- 1 cup creamed corn
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pink Himalayan salt + more to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix together until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into an 8×8 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle additional freshly ground pink Himalayan salt on top of the batter. Do not stir. (This will make the top of the cornbread deliciously salty.)
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until top of the cornbread begins to brown and the middle of the cornbread is completely set.
- Allow to cool before serving.