Wedding Programs & Menus (+ Sadie the Bride)

Where did yesterday go?

Oh yeah… into the wedding craft time warp!

wedding menus and programs 052While my dad was off scuba diving and spearing us some fish, Ryan, my mom, sister and I were knee-deep in wedding crafts.

The above picture is of our wedding day programs.

We are using a vintage wedding monogram on the cover of our programs. The monogram features our wedding date underneath the letter F(for Ryan’s last name) that I created for free through the Wedding Chicks website. (Seriously LOOOOVE that site.)

wedding menus and programs 056Ryan printed off all the the programs using nice 5.5’ x 5.5’ inch cream cardstock that my mom, sister and I tied off with a cream satin ribbon after creating pages featuring information about our ceremony and wedding party.

wedding menus and programs 057(Yes, Ryan is having two best men… Not one best man. That is not a grammatical oversight. ;) )

Our other project had us tackling the menus we’re going to have tucked into the napkins at the place settings at our reception. wedding menus and programs 059wedding menus and programs 060We utilized the wedding monogram on the menus as well to keep consistency from the ceremony to the reception.

The menus are completely done and the programs should be done once we get a chance to run out and purchase more ribbon.

I have a feeling we may get sucked back into the wedding craft time warp again today! :)

Dog Park

We did manage to entertain the dog a bit when we took a break from all the crafting yesterday.

I headed to the park with three crazies.

Sadie…

wedding menus and programs 017

And these two…

wedding menus and programs 022We had a great time watching Sadie run around and try to catch tennis balls in the air.

wedding menus and programs 025 wedding menus and programs 002When we arrived home from the dog park, my mom had a surprise waiting for us…

wedding menus and programs 040 Sadie’s Halloween costume: A blushing bride! :D

We initially wanted to dress her up like a little pig, but when she tried on the pig costume it didn’t fit quite right.

Then we came up with the idea of dressing her up like a bride because my parent’s are hosting a post-wedding brunch at their home in St. Pete the day after our wedding and we thought a wedding-related costume would be adorable.

Sadie has a gorgeous white dress, a veil, a garter and even her own bouquet of flowers!

wedding menus and programs 045 She’s going to make a big ol’ man dog very happy one day. ;)

I’m off to hang with the fam for a bit before Ryan and I head back to Orlando.

Hope you’re enjoying the weekend!

Comments

1. Alicia says

Julie,

Fraiche is spelled wrong on the menu! The I comes after the A. I doubt it’s that big a deal though. I’m sure that the cute template will distract from any spelling ;)

On another note, Sadie looks way too cute in her outfit!

The wedding is soooooo soon and I must say that I’m soooo excited to read about it…I love all the love at weddings!!

I’m obsessed with Sadie’s costume. That is hands-down the best doggie costume I’ve ever seen.

Sadie’s costume is IN.CRED.I.BLE. I think it is awesome simply that she is keeping it ON….my dog would go crazy! Just shows what a mama’s girl Sadie is….wants to be just like you :)

COMPLETELY unrelated: download “Dancing On My Own” by Robyn (yes, the same Robyn circa 1996….”show me love” was def my jam in 5th grade)….heard it yesterday and thought of you because I know you are always looking for good music for your workouts! xoxo

Oh my goodness- I can’t believe your Mom found that costume- how perfect!!! :D She looks so cute! & it looks like she is actually enjoying wearing the outfit- too funny.
    I love your programs- they look great.
    On a side note, I don’t know if it’s just me, but your post didn’t show up in my google reader :(
    I was glad I checked your actual site, and there was a post :)

5. Karen says

Your programs and menus are so cute! I recently stumbled across your blog and am getting married the same day. Yay for October weddings!

6. Lynn says

I totally LOVE the inscription on your wedding cards!! Beautiful!

lol…Sadie makes a beautiful bride. I just couldn’t stop laughing when I saw that one.

Your wedding programs turned out really nice! They don’t look homemade at all – very professional! Also, your dog is TOO cute all dressed up and carrying her bouquet!

One thing I’d like to say is always that car insurance canceling is a hated experience so if you’re doing the right things like a driver you won’t get one. Many people do receive the notice that they are officially dumped by their particular insurance company they then have to scramble to get extra insurance after a cancellation. Inexpensive auto insurance rates are usually hard to get after having a cancellation. Understanding the main reasons regarding auto insurance cancellation can help car owners prevent sacrificing one of the most vital privileges available. Thanks for the suggestions shared by your blog.

9. Sonya says

Hi Julie,
    I love your site! Your wedding was beautiful! I’m gettimg married in less than two weeks and I’m up to my ears in projects. I wasn’t going to do programs but after seeing how nice yours turned out, I am very tempted ;). I wanted to know if you bought the paper in 5.5X5.5 size or if you just cut it into that size, if so what did you use? Also how did you print the inside of the program and which layout did you use? Looking forward to hearing back from you. Thank you!
    Sonya