Zip Lining in Cozumel

Welcome to Part Two (the final part) of our honeymoon cruise recap!

I will only be posting two posts about our cruise because I didn’t snap a bunch of pictures and am honestly excited to get back to normal blogging. The thought of creating multiple recap posts is a bit overwhelming to me, so please enjoy this final recap post and get excited for normal Peanut Butter Fingers blogging to resume!

I’m pumped! ๐Ÿ˜€

Now for cruise fun…

The third day of our cruise was my favorite day!

On Saturday morning, our ship docked in Cozumel, Mexico. Ryan and I previously booked an excursion through the cruise to enjoy a day of zip lining and couldnโ€™t wait to get off the ship and start our day of fun. honeymoon cruise 021After breakfast, we headed off the ship and met with a group of about 20 other cruisers to head to Fly High, a neat zip line course about 15 minutes from the port.

Once there, we were outfitted in some super sexy safety gear.

honeymoon cruise 024honeymoon cruise 025 After a brief safety overview, we were ready to get zippinโ€™! honeymoon cruise 028I wasnโ€™t feeling too nervous until it was my turn. Once I was all hooked up, my nerves really kicked in and I screamed as I was pushed off the platform.ย  honeymoon cruise 030Fortunately I survived. ๐Ÿ˜‰ honeymoon cruise 026honeymoon cruise 027We did the zip line course twice and had a blast!

It was so exhilarating and we were very happy with our excursion selection. Super fun! ๐Ÿ˜€

Question of the Afternoon

What is the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?

Comments

I’ve been Zorbing, which is where you are harnessed inside a giant transparent bubble thing (called a Zorb) and rolled down a hill. It is SO much fun, but scary the first time! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Zip lining looks like so much fun- I’d love to try it! ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Allison says

skydiving in New Zealand during my junior year abroad in Australia ( I went to NZ over X-mas break). I am completely terrified of planes (i’ve gone through an emergency landing… not fun. at all. ) and thought that this would help get me over my fear. No dice. I’m still terrified of planes and try to avoid them at all costs. I even drive 12 hours to FL (sanibel) to visit my parents for Xmas from the Carolinas every year just because I don’t want to fly! (helps that it’s cheaper, too, and now that I have a puppy, I can bring her along!). Annnyway…despite my never-ending fear of planes… I’d go skydiving again in a heartbeat. It’s not what most people think — you don’t feel like you’re freefalling at all, its more like you’re laying on a stiff mattress of air. White water rafting and ziplining are fun, too!

3. Whitney says

I went zip lining in Belize and it was awesome! But the MOST adventerous thing I did was climbing waterfalls in the belly of a cave while I was there. Now that was crazy!

i’ve always wanted to go ziplining! i think i would need someone to push me off the platfrom though! hahaha.

the most adventerous thing i’ve done was jump off the rocks at waimea bay…but from the lower point so not entirely THAT daring. haahhaha.

5. Lindsey says

Ziplining looks like so much fun! We spent a week in Cozumel this past summer. Isn’t it beautiful? I think the most adventurous thing I’ve ever done would have to be climbing a waterfall in Jamaica!

My husband and I went Zip lining for our first time Aug. 2010, in Island of Roatan, it was so scary and exciting. This past week we went zip lining in St. Cloud at Florida Eco Forest, it was exciting still.