First Run After the Half

After I awoke this morning, I went on my first post-half marathon run. My legs have felt 100 percent normal since Tuesday and I was anxious to get outside and shake them out on a run with Sadie.

RunKeeper

We covered five miles and I felt great. The weather was nice and cool and my legs weren’t stiff at all. I’ll take it!

Sadie seemed to have a ball and finished our run completely unfazed and ready for more playtime. She settled on hunting some shadows while I walked for a little bit to cool down.

Sadie hunting shadows

Once I arrived home, I made breakfast, wrote my morning blog post and worked through the morning until lunchtime.

Lunch

In honor of National Peanut Butter Day, I made sure to include the creamy nut butter in my mid-day meal.

peanut butter and jelly ezekiel bread

I made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on toasted Ezekiel bread and served it with an apple, Wheat Thins and Sabra roasted pine nut hummus.

peanut butter and jelly

Not too shabby!

Question of the Afternoon

Now that my half marathon is over, I feel like I need a new fitness goal in my life. I have a few ideas in the back of my mind, but I would love to hear about your current fitness goals, so I ask you…

• Are you currently working on a fitness goal? Any big races or fitness competitions in your future?

Of Possible Interest

Comments

I think it’s great that you gave yourself a solid amount of recovery time after the half. I sometimes forget to allow myself that rest because I get so excited to go run, but it’s really not doing my body any favors. First track meet is tomorrow afternoon! I’ll be doing some shorter distance races until late spring when I go back to 10K and half training!

2. Jamie says

I am about 2 1/2 weeks into CrossFit. I go after my first Girl WOD tonight. Cindy, here I come.
    I was pretty scared at first to start CrossFit. I am writing about my journey at www. crossfitbluefield.com to help other women get comfortable with CrossFit. West Virginians need more fitness options and goals!

3. claudia says

Hey! Im training for my first mini- May 18!
    im following a hal higdon full marathon training guide and will do the mini in between.
    have to find the full one to do!

i wish races weren’t so expensive. my husband and i recently moved basically across the country for him to go to law school. so we are in minneapolis and i ran the twin cities marathon a few months ago. i scored a bib on craigslist for $30. there are a few 1/2’s that interest me. one is beginning of march. but my dream is to start my own race series that’s affordable. maybe someday!

I am training for two halfs – Run the Bluegrass in March and Wisconsin in May. My goal is to build a good base with Bluegrass and kick up training to PR in May. I’m also looking to REALLY build my fitness level as I consider a personal training cert.

Well done for going out for your post half run – you did so much better than me! My legs were like planks of solid wood after mine, I couldn’t stop laughing when I first ran on them! Glad Sadie enjoyed it too!

congrats on making the Greatist list :). I have a half marathon in the spring but my cousins girlfriend is trying to get me to do a triathlon with her in the summer which I am currently mulling over in my head 😉

i was in the middle of marathon training when i hurt my hip after a 15 mile run (almost 4 weeks ago) :( since then i have increased my time spent at the gym. my hip is starting to feel a little better, but with about 5 weeks until the marathon, i’m not sure if i will be able to do it! :(
    last night i went to my very first crossfit box for a workout and I LOVED it! if it were up to me these would be my goals: run that marathon, then work on PRing in distances less than 1/2 marathon. maybe. i dont know! i love long runs but i also want to build some muscle and cut fat, which for me isnt all that possible when doing that much running.

• Jen Sanchez says

Hi. Just read your post and want to share with you that I just ran the Disney Marathon and my longest run since October was 10 miles. I have neuromas in both feet and a bad IT band, so I didn’t want to push myself too much before the race. I continued with my “Insanity” workouts, weights, and yoga and finished the full marathon in 5:30. If you have a solid cardio and strength base and the determination to finish, I am quite certain you will rock your race! It’s amazing what the excitement of the crowd will so for you throughout 26.2 miles 😀

9. Brandy Lee says

My goal is to complete a half-ironman triathlon this year! I’ve done several sprint and olympic distances. My fiance’s dad wants us to all do an ironman together someday (we do triathlons together), so this is the next step to get there!

I am big on fitness goals! My current goal is to be able to do REAL push ups. Right now it just isn’t happening… so I need to build up to it! I’m also planning on at least 1 5K each 3 months this year, and a 10K by the end of the year. It really helps to keep me on track if I have goals like this to hold me accountable.

11. Chelsea says

Yes! My boyfriend and I are doing the Foam Fest in Atlanta in March and it’s like a mud run just less dirty. There will be a lot of different obstacles so I’m using Tina’s Bootcamp to get my body strength up so I can do all of them!

Right now, I have my first half marathon in April. I’m also hoping that half training will help me PR for a 10k in May. We’ll see! Your half posts/tips have been keeping me really motivated, btw. Thanks for sharing :)

13. Ginny says

I’ve really been struggling with my fitness goals due to several subsequent injuries that have my doctor ordering me not to run for at least 6 months. I was training to run my first half marathon, and was so incredibly excited. It’s been so hard because I lose myself in running and it truly makes me so happy. I like swimming and biking too, but with my knee injuries, my body can’t usually handle much of those either.
    My fitness goals seem at a stand still, even though I’m still regularly lifting and working on strength training. I still feel like I’m regressing in a way, and falling out of shape.
    If you could do a blog post on dealing with injuries and how to stay positive, I would def appreciate it–it’s been really hard. It weighs on your confidence and daily mood when you’re restricted, and I’d love to hear what other people have to say about dealing with being told you can’t do what you want fitness wise.

Great first post half run! My goal this year is to PR in the half. For a few years, I ran lots of races, but never really focused on training. I really want to focus on quality over quantity this year, which I hope will lead to a PR!

Hey Julie! I totally understand you wanting to do a new challenge after your half marathon. This past December I just ran in my 3rd half-marathon, and like you, I am ready for a new challenge. I am thinking about training for a triathlon if I can find a place where I can train for the swimming portion. Have you done any triathlons before? If so, how did you train?

I’m running my second Boston Marathon this spring for the Boston Bruins Foundation! My goal is to run it in 4 hours (or less, but that’s a scary thought)!

Definitely a good idea to give yourself some rest after the half. I probably wouldn’t be able to run for about a year after…I guess you can tell how much I love running;) I still haven’t tried Sabra hummus! I believe I’m missing out big time.

18. Kelsey Y. says

I will soon be starting with a half-marathon training group to prepare for my first half in June, here in Duluth, MN! I’m really excited for it. I’m also trying to work on better strength training, and figure out the ways of the fitness world!

19. Mary says

I am training for a stair climb competition in February – I’m so nervous! We will be climbing 50 stories in one of the tallest buildings in Philadelphia. The event is raising money for Cystic Fibrosis, so that is my biggest motivation!

20. Kelsie says

my goal is to run 1000 miles this year. i’m blogging about it and you’ve been a great source of inspiration for me

runningathousandmiles.blogspot.com

My fitness goal is to tone up my body. This seems to be getting more and more difficult as I age. In fact, everything related to getting my body in shape seems to get more difficult with age. 😉 Anyway, I have been trying your circuit workouts and my goal is to repeat it as many times as you say to. Not easy for me!

I just signed up for The Biggest Loser 15k. It’ll be my longest race, and I am nervous but excited. The best part is that my dad signed up for the 15k walk, and he is not huge into fitness. I am so proud of him for taking that first step! It should be a run race!

Nice job getting back out there! I was the same way after my last race of 2012 and did this whole “uhh now what…” so I signed up for a half marathon in March, a half marathon trail run in June, and once registration opens I am signing up for a marathon in Sept. I figure this way I will have something to train for all year!

My current fitness goal is to just FINISH the Disney Princess Half Marathon next month. It’s my first half and because there are characters everywhere, I’m hoping to just finish and not worrying about my time. I think I’m going to get distracted by all of the Disney Magic :) I’m having some IT Band issues right now, but I’ve found that stretching it out has been helpful so far, so I’m hoping I can stave off anymore issues for the next three weeks because I’ve been looking forward to this marathon forever!

• says

I do a standing stretch where I cross the affected leg over my unaffected quad and squat down until I can feel it in my IT Band. I’ll hold that for about 30 seconds, do the other side, and then repeat. I’ll also do a similar pose on the ground, lean back on the floor, supporting yourself with your hands (you don’t have to lean far), plant your feet on the ground with your knees bent, cross your affected leg over the unaffected quad and lift your butt up off the ground. I tend to move my butt up and down on this one.

I’ve found that most of my issues with my IT Band are where the band connects to the knee, on the right side of my right knee (I’ve always had issues with my right knee). When it flares up, I’ll ice that location, take some aleve, and try and do some cross training. I found that easy riding on the stationary bike has helped me. If it’s really bad, I’ll tape my knee, starting from the bottom, outside of the knee first, and work my way up so that the whole knee is secure. I’ll then slip my knee brace on over that and do some cross-training.

Good luck!

25. Jenn says

My fitness goal is to PR in the half marathon. I’ve done several, but have never specifically tried to train fast so I’m hoping for a sub 2:00 which is fast for me! What I need to be doing? Strength training, but I hate it!

26. Kim says

My fitness goals are fairly general: I simply want to become a better CrossFitter. The ultimate goal for this semester is to become a CrossFit coach. I am going to graduate school this year, and would like to land a coaching gig wherever I end up.

My goal is to rock out the Pretty Muddy Dallas 5K mud run! I am more than capable of a 5K, but I’ve never done a mud run…I know it’s going to be a blast!

28. Traci says

I have my first half coming up in February and my second in March. I’m actually following your half training plan while doing bootcamp on my cross training days. I feel like I’m going to be looking for another goal when I finish though…I’m not sure I want to do more running than a half, so what’s next?

I’m a novice at running (can’t even run a mile, though that’s my goal for this afternoon or Saturday), but I want to sign up for & complete a 5k this year. I don’t care about times, really, just want to run the whole thing.
    My second goal: as a former gymnast currently taking an adult class (so much fun!), I want to do a roundoff, back-handspring, back tuck again. I did it months ago but took some time off .

30. Jenna says

I started the Insanity workout 2 weeks ago… And I absolutely love it!! It is an incredible workout every single time, pushes you to your limits, and is a fun way to challenge yourself. It is easy to find goals to set for yourself within it. I really recommend it if you are looking for a new fitness challenge. It also incorporates alot of circuits which you always talk about liking!

My main fitness goal right now isn’t a race or a competition – it’s to look and feel my best on my wedding day! Just over 7 months to go!

I am also in the 3rd week of a 10-week fitness challenge at my gym. Hoping to drop some leftover “holiday cheer” 😉

Yes, I signed up for a 5K in March and I am hoping to PR (sub 25-minute, maybe even sub 24-minute??). I recently joined a gym and have started strength training, hopefully that will help!

I plan on running a half in the spring. I just can’t decide if I want to run one that is at the beginning of April or May. I had an overuse injury the last time I ran one, so I want to be sure not to push my training too much, so I’m thinking to wait to run one until May to give myself enough time.

I have my first marathon coming up in a week and a half! I’m so excited to be done training for it, yet at the same time, I’m going to be at a loss of what to do because I’ve been training for this for so long. I’ve forgotten what it’s like to just run for the sake of running.

35. Marissa D says

I’ll be doing a 5k this Sunday, and I’m hoping to PR for that! I’m also doing a duathlon this summer, and hopefully the Bix 7 in Davenport, Iowa in July as well.

36. Tami says

Right now I am trying to lose weight! I started a new diet (Keto) and plan to begin running next week. Any tips on how to running for a 21 year old who hasn’t ran since gym class in high school would be much appreciated!

Tough Mudder!! I have a feeling you’d love the challenge. Distance and obstacles which test your total fitness abilities, not just your ability to run. I’m planning on doing one in May and am currently getting a team together. Before that, I have a 5k I’m shooting for a PR in. I also just signed up for a Spartan race in August. There was a Living Social deal I couldn’t pass up!

Congrats again on your 1/2!

My goal is to simply get stronger & fitter–esp in HIIT work. I teach so much, that I have to challenge myself when I teach or else there’s no other time (or energy) to train! I’d rather teach than do my own workouts anyways, so this is perfect! I am kinda really over long-distance races anyways. That half IronMan last August was def a reason to this. Hah :)

39. anneverzel says

I have been A long time runner and powerlifter but always been afraid of water,
    not A new years resolution type but this year my resolution and fitness goal is to learn to swim, and finally over come my fear of water, so far so good:)

40. Judy says

That’s great that you feel good after your half marathon! I’m hopefully to run in the Shamrock Shuffle in April. I’ve never “run”, so I began training this week with the couch 2 10k program…we shall see!

41. Cindy says

I am doing a fitness challenge as well as a nutrition challenge right now. I am running my first half marathon April 27th. Today is #18 of 30 in my Whole30 challenge at my Crossfit gym. So much going on right now, as I thrown in 3-4 days of Crossfit amongst the runs, but hopefully bettering my overall health:) Now, if I could just get rid of this cold that is keeping me from my training!!

Yon’t have the itch to do a full? FINALLY signed up for a half this year – hoping to do a full but I feel like I still would like to do a full – I have my doubts I can do it though!

43. Cheryl says

I’m starting Les Mills Pump on the 3rd. My goal is to get through the 90-day+ program without missing any workouts and also to tone up, lose inches, and fit back into my clothes! It’ll be like having a whole new wardrobe without spending a dime!

44. Ashley says

I’m training for a half marathon in May right now! I’ve never been a runner before but I want to prove to myself that I can do it :) I can’t wait!

I’m running the Disney Princess Half next month! The only reason I’m really doing it is to wear a tutu while running :] And I’m lucky enough to be running the Lululemon half marathon in Vancouver in August, I’m very excited for that one!

46. Laura says

Just curious… how many freelance gigs do you have going on in a given week/month? I’m sure it varies quite a bit and some weeks are busier than others, but what’s the norm?

I have two goals at the front of my mind. The first is to finish Jamie Eason’s LiveFit trainer. I finish phase 1 this week, so that’s exciting. The second is to train for and run (the entire thing) the Color Me Rad 5K in Omaha in May. My sis has the same goal and started training this week. Four months? I can do it!

48. Laurie says

I recently joined a CrossFit gym and I absolutely love it so far! The atmosphere at the gym is awesome and all of the members are so supportive and encouraging- it definitely feels like a community! Plus the workouts are TOUGH (in a good way)! I’m also doing a Tough Mudder in July and currently thinking about adding a half marathon (I’ve done 4 and LOVE them!) sometime this spring! A full marathon is on my list of goals for next fall :)

I have a few that are on my ‘must do’ list! 1. Half Marathon. I am considering the Music City, but I did it 2 years ago and may try something new. 2. Viking Assault, it’s like Tough Mudder but it’s a local race here in southern Indiana. Last year, my husband and I did it for our anniversary! 3. Hike to Lake Solitude in Grand Teton National Park. Last July when I climbed the Grand Teton, I kept seeing this absolutely beautiful lake in the distance. I asked my guides what it was & they told me all about Lake Solitude, a 17 ish mile hike to a beautiful view of the mountain I was standing on top of at the moment! I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!

50. Alison Shanor says

My sister and I just signed up for a stair climb. You do the stairs at the Stratosphere in Las Vegas, its 108 floors and although I can do 108 floors on the step mill at the gym I don’t know about the real thing. EEEEEKKKS! Anyone ever done a stair climb before???

51. Sara says

I love that Sadie chases shadows and sunlight! I have a Goldendoodle and she does the same thing. Here I thought I was the only one with a crazy dog!

Congrats on your half marathon! I am signed up for two half marathons this year and I’ve never done one before. I’ll be posting all about it on my blog, eatfruitandrun.com, so check it out!

53. Caitlin says

I am also trying to figure out a goal to work towards but don’t have anything in mind at the moment which is making working out challenging for me. Having something to work towards is how I get motiviation

I’m presently training for a 5-mile race in March. I completed my very first 5-mile run last night in roughly 90 minutes. I’d like to complete the race in under an hour. Now that I know I can run 5 miles, it’s time to work on increasing my speed :)

55. Kate says

Julie, can you maybe give an idea of how to train to be able to run 5 miles without stopping? I’d love to be able to just get to that point. I’m not a runner and can maybe do about 2 miles right now, but I would love to be able to do 5. Any suggestions on how to get there? Thanks!

I’m signed up for the half marathon portion of the Cleveland Marathon on May 19th! That’s the goal for which I’m training right now. Depending on how that goes, I’ll either tackle another half marathon or a full marathon in the fall!

57. Carissa @ Little Pleasures says

This is only a small part of my fitness, but one of my goals is to be able to do a few pull-ups by spring. I’ve wanted to be able to do a pull up for a long time and decided it’s time to make it happen! I also want to get back to running, but with a 5 month old, 6 degree F weather and no treadmill that one might have to wait a bit longer.

58. Samantha says

I have my second half coming up in March and am getting over bronchitis. I was doing SO well with my training and now I feel like I have to start over after being MIA from the running world for a week or so. I’m anxious to start back up but feel like I shouldn’t jump back in and make myself sick again, Has this ever happened to you? If so, how did you handle the set back?

I will be running Bonner Nachtlauf (Bonn night run), a 10k run for the citizens on Bonn with my girlfriends. We also did it last year and did not care about the time at all. It was our first race and it took us 1:07. This year’s goal: go under 1h! I love the race, at it”s only 13 euros.
    Another plan that is not certain yet: Hiking marathon, 35km in Serbia! Again, with my Serbian girlfriends! This one I did 5-6 times since highschool. Love it!

60. Jill says

I am stepping out of my running comfort zone and training for a Sprint Tri in June. This was my first week of multisports training…and I’m really liking it! Not a fan of the bike…downhills scare me, but I figure I am giving myself plenty of time to tackle those fears!

I want to do something different to change up my workouts this year. As I was gazing into the BodyPump workout class today, I think I may give it another try. I wasn’t a fan last time I tried it out, but I don’t think I gave it a chance. I think this group fitness class will really shock and sculpt my body if I go consistently!

62. Anne Marie says

One of my goals is to try new things like try a new class or go on a machine at the gym that I wouldn’t normally go on! If you have tried body combat its sooo much fun! :)

Sometimes I am pretty convinced that there is just nothing better than a good old peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Its an oldie, but a goodie!!

Thanks for sharing the link to the 60 Must Read Health and Fitness blogs…awesome list! :)

I’m currently running the Mercedes Benz half marathon on Feb 17! Less than 4 weeks and I’m so excited! My goal is to run it in 1:55 hopefully! And my other goal is to get to bed early and wake up earlier to workout instead of working out at night. Did it twice this week, it was hard, but worth it.

65. Lauren says

I am training for my first half marathon – the rock & roll half in Dallas in March – and I’m taking the “30 in 40” challenge at Pure Barre – 30 classes in 40 days! 9 classes and 10 days down!

66. Kristen C. says

I just started p90x for the first time and so far I’m loving it! I’ve done a couple half marathons and 15ks and wanted to branch out from running. I love the variety of it and the fact that I can do it at home.

67. Kim says

Love your blogs…I’m currently addicted to circuit
    Workouts and LOVE several if yours! I’m currently training for my second half, after that its Tri season (outdoor). You should consider a Tri- Danskin series is amazing.

I love running, but I’ve had Achilles problems for the past year. My current goal is to rehab (as best as I can), my ankles, and to work more on general fitness, rather than moaning about the fact that I can’t run much right now.

69. Kalley says

This isn’t a ‘goal’ so much as a race I can’t wait for – is there a Color Run near you? Because its AWESOME. But that’s not until July…. boo.

Otherwise, I’m just trying to up mileage! Never ran more than a 5K… and I tend to attack things too quick so I’m forcing myself to take the distance slow, and work on picking up my speed on short distances :)

First off, I have to say that I am super jealous of your ability to run in shorts in January! Our weather has been nice for the past couple of days but not that nice. I’m training for the Chicago half in June right now. A longer term goal, maybe for late 2013 or 2014 is to finally run a tough mudder. I feel like I need to be in much better shape to tackle that one. I’ve also been trying to diversify my workouts and have found that I love kettlebells and the stationary bikes for cross training.

I’m training for my first full marathon at the end of March! I also have some yoga goals – I want to do handstand and forearm stand without support from the wall, and get into and hold peacock :) Lots of practice ahead!

I’m training for my first half marathon which is in April. After that’s completed, my goal would be to improve my 5K &10K timing as I’m a very slow runner at the moment :)

One of my goals is to train and get certified in Body Attack- which will be happening mid Feb (the training), I’m also doing my Advanced Instructor Module 1 Training for Body Step which was another goal. I’d love to do a marathon one day, but I’d end up walking most of it.

I too was wondering about the app you are using from your first image.

I need to try yoga, not just in my living room, in an actual yoga studio. It’s a step out of my comfort zone, but I think it will be worth the experience.

75. Erica D says

I’m about to start training for my first full marathon. The Rock n’ Roll San Diego marathon in June. I’ve done a couple half marathons and am ready and excited to tackle a full one.

• Christine says

I did the Rock n’ Roll San Diego Marathon a few years ago and LOVED IT! (Flew out from Boston, it was my first as well!) What a great place to be! Part of the course was along the beach, the views were great and made the run go by fast. Good luck, Erica!

76. Carlene Good says

I enjoy reading your posts and love that you include your dog as my husband and i have 4 of our own. Have you ever thought about doing agility with Sadie. I think she would really enjoy that as her breed are very athletic. Its an atheltic sport for you and her.

My goal is to do a bit more speedwork for my running workouts. I haven’t been very good about doing it in the past, and I think it could really help improve my running speed.

78. Christa says

I want to run the Savannah RocknRoll half in November!! My first 5K is in a month and it’s a run across the largest suspension bridge in GA. You and Ryan probably saw it on your vacation to Jekyll Island a few years ago.

Hi Julie! I’m new to your blog and am loving it! I’m a dog mom runner as well so I love seeing your sweet pics of Sadie. :)

Fitness Goal: I am currently studying to become a certified yoga instructor. My classes go from January – June and man is it a commitment, but I’m loving it. In between this I’m trying to run 3-4 times a week with my fur baby, Rocky, and also lift 3 days a week.

Looking forward to following your blog! Congrats on your half PR! – Sara

My goal is to run a half marathon this year. It’s too cold to run outside nowadays (windchill is below 0!!!!) so i’m hoping to start the real thing in the early spring. I’ve never run more than about 6 miles at a time, so I hope I can make it!!

81. Amanda says

Since reading your blog for the past year, I’ve really gotten into running as well. I was a competitive runner as a young teenager but got burnt out by the time I was 16. I recently found running again and am in love! Not only am I running a 10K in March, I am about 95% sure about running a half marathon in KY in October. Already up to 8 miles and counting. Pretty sure I can do it. Thanks for inspiring me :)
    As far as a fitness goal for you, you should try a triathlon or adventure race. Those are a blast!

I have lots of races coming up! A 10k and a Disney World half in February and then a 15k and 10k in March followed by 5 weeks of rest to hopefully heal my knees then I start training for a new Disneyland Dumbo Double Dare (10k on Sat, half on Sun) in Sept. I feel lost if I don’t have a race to train for!

The majority of these bear Thai names such as Lo, Quang and Kha, etc.
    In basic, Thai foodstuff has five factors, sizzling, sweet, sour, salty
    and spicy and people who are seasoned in Thai cookery can produce wonderful dishes which steadiness all these components beautifully.
    It is a bamboo flute packed with sticky
    rice that has been merged together with coconut and
    black-eye beans, and then baked upon hot coals. Games:
    The Brau’s favorite pastime activities are spinning top, flying butterfly-shaped kites, swimming in the river, rope tug of war rope seizing, hide and seek, stick walking, etc. Touch nail”All bridge place, I open and take sweet.

There are presently not many vitrified tiles manufacturers and the demand of this
    sort of tiles in Indian market is rising day by day.
    Do not take cold water bath immediately after a heavy work out, traveling, a long walk etc.
    It is a bamboo flute packed with sticky rice that has been
    merged together with coconut and black-eye beans, and then baked upon hot coals.
    Before steam about 15 minutes just marinated them with a little oil, seasoning salt,
    salt for absorbed, and steamed all on the grill for about 15 minutes.
    Touch nail”All bridge place, I open and take sweet.

I was very happy to find this site. I wanted to thank you for your
    time for this wonderful read!! I definitely loved every bit of it and i also
    have you book-marked to see new stuff in your blog.

It’s truly a nice and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

I was curious if you ever thought of changing the page layout of your website?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.

But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two pictures.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

Does your website have a contact page? I’m having trouble locating it but, I’d like to shoot you an e-mail.
    I’ve got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

I’ve been browsing on-line more than three hours lately, but I never discovered any interesting article like yours. It’s beautiful price
    sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content material as you probably
    did, the web will likely be a lot more helpful than ever before.