These are some of my favorites!
- Treadmill Walking Workouts: A compilation of some of my favorite walking workouts.
- No Joke Walking Workout: A challenging 20-minute incline walking workout.
20-25 Minute Workouts:
- 20 Minute Treadmill Blast: This workout alternates running with super-fast walking.
- 20 Minute Quick ‘n’ Sweaty Workout: With 10 minutes of speedy intervals, this workout flies by but packs a serious punch.
- 25 Minute Interval Incline Workout: Changing speeds and inclines hold your interest and fight treadmill boredom.
- 25 Minute Incline Treadmill Workout: Intense inclines make this workout super sweaty!
30-35 Minute Workouts:
- 30 Minute Incline Walking Workout with a Sneaky 5 Minute Run: A sneak-attack 5-minute run breaks up the incline walking in this workout.
- 30 Minute Treadmill Workout: With speeds reaching 10.0 on the treadmill, this is a tough one.
- 30 Minute Intense Incline Treadmill Workout: One of the hardest treadmill workouts I’ve ever posted!
- 30 Minute Treadmill Interval Walking + Sprinting Workout: Alternating sprinting with walking makes this workout fly by.
- 35 Minute Running/Walking Mix Up: Perfect workout for when you can’t decide whether you’re in the mood to walk or run.
40-50 Minute Workouts:
- 40 Minute Lazy Girl Workout: The pace of this workout picks up gradually, perfect for days when you’re not really in the mood to workout.
- 40 Minute Interval Workout: Six rounds of three minute intervals to keep you sweatin’.
- 45 Minute “Make Your Face Sweat” Workout: You can’t escape the face sweat when you tackle this workout!
- 45 Minute Beat Boredom Treadmill Workout: This workout takes you on and off the treadmill.
- Choose Your Distance: 15, 30 or 50 Minute Treadmill Workout: You pick how long you want to workout to be with this “choose your distance” workout.
- 50 Minute Treadmill Workout: Work your way up to faster speeds coupled with fast walking breaks.