New Spinning Playlist
Last night, when I arrived home from work, Ryan and I sat down to a yummy dinner and afterward, I updated my indoor cycling playlist for today’s morning class! I will be heading out as soon as this blog post is published, but I wanted to share my latest playlist with you guys just in case you’re looking for some workout music inspiration like I always am!
Some songs I’m especially excited about on this one:
- Ella Henderson – Ghost (I think this will be amazing for a slow climb!)
- Deee-Lite – Groove Is In The Heart (‘90s music FOREVER!)
- Monsta – Holdin’ On (Kind of an intense one, but I love it!)
- Kiesza – Hideaway (Another climb song. Love it!)
- Rita Ora – I Will Never Let You Down (A great cool down song for the end of class. So pretty!)
Breakfast this morning looked pretty horrific, but the taste was great and that’s all that matters!
No, that’s not death in a bowl. It’s oatmeal made with Hershey’s dark chocolate cocoa powder and peanut butter.
Plus the second half of a Suja Under The Mistletoe chocolate/coconut/peppermint drink that I started sipping on last night!
Now it’s time to rock and roll! See ya later, my friends!