Not one to work on an empty stomach, I made sure to take a brief break to eat lunch.
Today’s mid day meal included a coconut curry tempeh sandwich on a whole wheat hot dog bun served with carrots and a cup of Greek yogurt sweetened with honey.
It was a satisfying combination and some great brain food.
Back to work…
Hoping to post my new playlist tonight!
In Case You Missed It Over the Weekend
- Ryan and I won front row seats to see Wicked
- We went bowling and I ate my bodyweight in popcorn
- We rearranged our apartment
Of Possible Interest
- 5 Things You Never Knew Your Food Processor Could Do (WomensHealthMag.com)
- 10 Vegan Lunches to Take to Work (FitSugar.com)
- Healthy St. Patrick’s Day Recipes (CookingLight.com)
Question of the Afternoon
What is your busiest day of the week?