Recipe Roundups are a monthly feature that began on Peanut Butter Fingers a few months ago as a way for me to highlight past PBF recipes that may have fallen to the wayside over the course of my three years of blogging.
This month’s recipe roundup was a reader’s request: Goat cheese!
I am a big fan of the creamy cheese and love incorporating it into salads, desserts, pasta recipes and breakfast! Hopefully one of the recipes below will pop out at you, too!
Past recipe roundup posts include:
- Granola Recipe Roundup
- Pumpkin Recipe Roundup
- Salmon Recipe Roundup
- Healthy Pancake Recipe Roundup
- Banana Recipe Roundup
- Oatmeal Recipe Roundup
- Barley Recipe Roundup
- Chicken Recipe Roundup
- Peanut Butter Recipe Roundup
- Smoothie Recipe Roundup
Recipe Roundup: Goat Cheese
Some yummy-sounding goat cheese recipes from around the web:
- Smoked Salmon, Goat Cheese and Fresh Dill Frittata (CookingLight.com)
- Barley and Lentil Salad with Goat Cheese (RealSimple.com)
- Arugula, Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese Pizza (FoodNetwork.com)