Twice As Nice

A little more than a month ago, I blogged about Twice, a website that blog reader Sarah told me about after I went through my closet to remove some of the clothes that I no longer wear. I promised you guys I’d blog about my experience with the resale site, so let’s get to it!

Twice is a company that accepts gently used brand-name clothing and resells it on their website for a discounted price. You simply ship your clothes to them using one of their prepaid labels. Twice then makes an offer on all or some of the items. You can accept the offer or, if you choose not to, you can pay $5 for return shipping or elect to have Twice donate the unwanted items to Goodwill for free.

Twice only accepts certain brands, so the majority of my clothes were donated to Goodwill a month or so ago, but I kept a few items to send to Twice and hoped they would meet their requirements.

Twice Clothing

My donations included:

• 1 French Connection skirt
  • 1 Banana Republic Outlet cardigan
  • 1 Calvin Klein dress
  • 2 pairs of Hudson jeans
  • 1 pair of True Religion jeans

Shipping Box

I sent my clothes to Twice on a Wednesday and received an email with an offer to buy everything but one pair of jeans from me on Saturday. Talk about a fast turnaround!

Offer from Twice

I happily accepted the $58 dollar offer and told them to donate the pair of jeans that they did not accept to Goodwill. Sweet!

Onto lunch!

Lunch

Lunch today started on the stovetop.

chicken sausage and kale skillet

I sautéed kale and chicken sausage in a bit of olive oil and seasoned the sausage and greens with a sprinkle of garlic salt. While that was cooking in a skillet, I microwaved a sweet potato for just under five minutes after poking it all over with a fork.

kale and sausage

Easy peasy!

Comments

Thanks so much for sharing your experience using Twice. I’m going through a complete overhaul of my clothes right now so it came in really handy even though most of my clothes are still going to Goodwill. :)

I wish I could think of easy and delish and healthy meals like you! You always seem to create them so easily, but I have to have a recipe almost every time! I’m def not one of those people who can put a meal together with just what’s in my cupboard, unfortunately.

I am super excited to try out Twice as well.

Has anyone heard of a similar place to sell Men’s clothing? My husband lost a lot of weight in the last year from his strict running schedule and he is tossing out a lot of name brand clothes, including suits!

4. Em says

Thanks for the review on Twice. I remembered hearing about it on your blog and just sent my first box full of clothes. Hoping to get an offer soon! :)

Thanks for sharing your ideas. The one thing
    is that scholars have an option between national student loan plus a
    private education loan where it can be easier
    to choose student loan debt consolidation loan than
    over the federal education loan.

Hello are using WordPress for your site platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get
    started and create my own. Do you need any html coding knowledge to make your own blog?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!