Recipe Page Updates

For the past two months I have been working with the incredibly talented Kendra of Swoon Creative on a giant redesign of Peanut Butter Fingers. I’ve been itching for something new for a solid two years now and cannot wait to reveal everything to you guys soon.

When I asked for your feedback about what you’d like to see in a redesign of this blog on the PBF Facebook page, a bunch of you chimed in to say that you’d like to see some changes to my Recipe pages. We’re working an overhaul to make them a lot easier to navigate and search and Kendra came up with a totally new format that I absolutely adore. It’s a lot more user friendly!

In the meantime, I am doing my best to keep each page up-to-date with my favorite recipes that I’ve shared on this blog. I took a some time today to update most pages. Below you will find the newly updated recipes organized alphabetically by recipe category. You may now find them anytime under their respective category by clicking on the Recipes page at the top of the blog.

Easy Breakfast Casserole

Meatball Casserole

Desserts

Mimi's Sugar Cookies

HealthyStrawberryCoconutSoftServe

Happy eating!

Question of the Afternoon

• What are some of your go-to websites for quality recipes?

Comments

1. Haelena Bondi says

For quality recipes I love visiting the website “Pinch of Yum” at pinchofyum.com, or if I’m in the mood for something sweet I always go to “Sally’s Baking Addiction” at sallysbakingaddiction.com. My two favorite websites by far!

2. Mary Beth says

Oh my goodness! My mom makes the egg casserole for us on Christmas morning. She has never used yogurt or almond milk, but I love it when she loads it with veggies like red and green peppers, onions, and turkey bacon. YUMMY! We’ll have to try out your recipe … perhaps I can surprise her on Thanksgiving when she comes to visit us :)

3. Katie Brosnihan says

Martha Stewarts Everyday Food has great recipes and awesome, quick how to videos. Skinnytaste has some delicious, healthy recipes.

When I want sweet recipes I’ll go to ChocolateCoveredKatie!! Also I love Detoxinista.com, google search :D that’s the best tool, and there a couple of blogs too that share delicious recipes! I learned about overnight oats thanks to you, and God they are my at least 2 times in a week breakfast :D so thanks for that ;)

Cool! Love looking at other blogs for dinner ideas. I generally can’t do a lot of real cooking while I’m at school, so I try to find simple recipes with not too many ingredients (from other blogs).

Ahh! That’s so exciting! I know I’m late to the game but I think your current page is too busy. With the main body and the adds/sidebar on the same background color I have a hard time focusing on the content.

Can’t wait to see the new site!

7. amanda says

I love recipes from How Sweet Eats or Two Peas and their Pod. I am a huge fan of your meatball casserole. I’ve been making it all the time.

8. Josie says

Looking forward to seeing the new site! I usually turn to Pinterest for recipes.

Your butterscotch banana bread oatmeal bites are soooo good! I try to buy spotted bananas so that I don’t have to wait so long for them to get super ripe! I even shared the recipe with my mom, sister, and sister-in-law!

Can’t wait to see the new redesign Julie! My recipe inspiration comes from everywhere – the farmer’s market, the grocery store, magazines, blogs, Pinterest, my dreams at night (lol yes, I’l shamelessly admit that I have dreamt about food!) I keep lists of interesting flavour combos I think of and try to put a healthy spin on them. Luckily, this approach has worked really well so far!

Blog facelifts are always fun! I am sure its going to be fantastic. I love your recipes (of course), Skinnytaste, Pinterest, All Recipes and Cooking Light. There are so many options out there it really makes it so easy to find a recipe that is perfect for whatever your looking for.