If you popped in to read my blog this morning, then you already know all about the new Reebok ZQuick running shoe and probably had a feeling this giveaway was coming this afternoon!
Some of my favorite features:
- Very lightweight: I’ve been gravitating toward lightweight shoes like crazy lately and adore these
- Low profile: I think this makes the shoe a great all-purpose gym shoe that will work for workouts that require more stability as well
- Bootie built into the shoe: This helps keep your foot in place which I appreciate because my foot slid around too much in a previous pair of running shoes I had which caused horrible blisters
And some key features according to Reebok:
- No-Sew upper with light and flexible NanoWeb PU cast for breathable protection and support
- Low-cut for mobility with lightweight Bootie fit system for comfort
- Inspired by hi-performance tires, Z-Rated technology features a unique outsole geometry for control, traction and speed
- Light, low profile EVA midsole designed with a radical new geometry for outstanding handling
- Radically sliced geometrical sole mimics the tread of high-performance tires for ultimate ground contact for a more responsive ride
- A sleek new last allows the foot to move naturally, while keeping foot stable on the platform
- CRTek high abrasion rubber in key wear areas for lighter durability
Now here is your chance to win a pair of your own!
To enter this giveaway, simply comment below, telling me which color ZQuick shoe you would choose if you won this giveaway. (You may see all of the colors for the women’s ZQuick shoes here and all of the colors for the men’s ZQuick shoes here.) Easy peasy!