On the Treadmill Workouts page you will find a collection of my favorite treadmill workouts categorized by the duration of the workout and type of workout. As someone who finds running on the treadmill rather dull, I beat boredom by completing workouts that include incline walking, intervals, sprints and more.
Circuit workouts are, without a doubt, my favorite way to work up a sweat. The variety and fast pace of circuit workouts makes time fly by and the various cardio, plyometric and strength exercises deliver a kick-butt workout! My Circuit Workouts page lists some of my all-time favorite circuit workouts that have popped up on the blog.
- 50 Minute Elliptical Interval Workout
- Beat Boredom Interval Workout
- 20 Minute Elliptical Hill Workout
- 20 Minute Elliptical Workout
- 50 Minute Crazy Incline Elliptical Workout
- Superset Upper Body Workout
- Video Demo: Awesome Shoulder Exercise
- Pinterest Pyramid Arm Workout
- Upper Body Workout
- 100 Squats Workout
- Sure To Make You Sore Leg Workout
- Leg Workout with Non-Stop Squats and Deadlifts
- Leg Workout
- Total Body Weights I
- Total Body Weights II
- Total Body Weights III
- 30-Second Rest Total Body Workout
- Commercial Break Workout
Below you will find my thoughts on some of the workouts and group exercise classes that might be offered at your local gym or may be found on DVD.