Leftovers for lunch!
Despite eating Italian chicken sausage for dinner last night, I was awfully excited to eat it again this afternoon.
Sadie desperately wanted in on that sausage.
I wasn’t in a sharing mood (so evil, I know), so I tried to tempt her with some carrots.
Clearly she wasn’t having it.
We’re friends again though, don’t worry. It only took one piece of chicken jerky to get back on her good side.
The next portion of today’s post is brought to you by Cait and Chelsey who posted this fun survey on their blogs. I totally stole it because I think surveys are so much fun (that’s the eighth grader in me coming out).
The survey theme? The number five! Let’s get to it!
Last five people I talked to on the phone:
- Overstock.com customer service
- My dad
- Interview guy
- My sister
Last Five Meals I Ate:
- The meal pictured above
- Microwavable quesadilla and a nectarine (morning snack)
- Banana bread protein pancakes
- Pumpkin oatmeal muffin with peanut butter (post-dinner snack)
- Italian sausage with fennel and a cup of strawberry banana Greek yogurt
Last five places I’ve traveled:
Next five places I will go (outside of my hometown):
- My parents’ house
- Ryan’s mom’s house
- Orlando to visit my friend Laurel
- St. Pete, FL for our wedding anniversary
- Savannah, GA for the Rock ‘n’ Roll half marathon
Last five workouts:
- All may be seen on my workout log (Yes, I’m being lazy on this one)
Five things making me happy right now:
- Knowing I’ll be seeing my family on Friday night
- The Wicked station on Pandora, specifically the song “Don’t Rain On My Parade” (the Glee version)
- The potential of tonight’s dinner (I’m trying something that seriously intimidates me!)
- October 1 and the official start of holiday fun (in my mind, at least)
- Being sneaky (Hint: It’s Ryan’s birthday next week)
Question of the Afternoon
Now it’s your turn.
- Name the last five places you traveled to visit
- Name the next five places you will go (<– That one took some thinking for me!)