I’m incredibly picky with the items I include on any of my gift guides and for my Mother’s Day Gift Guide, I never feature anything I wouldn’t purchase for myself, my mom, mother-in-law or a mother-figure in my life. My gift guides are something I really enjoy assembling and I also do my best to include gifts at a variety of price points (with most gifts well under $100!). I hope today’s gift guide helps spark some ideas for those of you who may be beginning to brainstorm ways to show a little extra love to the mamas and mother-figures in your life!
Mother’s Day Gift Guide: 2022
- Bath Caddy/Tray: Practical, luxurious and something I would imagine most moms wouldn’t think to buy for themselves. Pair one with some bath salts, bath bombs of a specialty spa gift set.
- fresh SUGAR lip balm: My mom and I both adore this lip balm and it is so smooth and moisturizing and has a incredibly luxurious feel. Perfect for gifting!
- Dr. Brandt Liquid Sun Shield Daily Brightening Sunscreen: I only recently discovered this liquid sunscreen and it is a DREAM for your face. If you’ve ever struggled with finding sunscreen for your face that doesn’t feel sticky and thick, the hunt is finally over with this lightweight sun screen that feels more like a primer than sunscreen. It’s a great gift for the hard-to-shop-for mom in your life.
- Glass Oil/Vinegar Dispenser with Built-In Measuring Cup: I’ve been eyeing this one myself! Such a genius invention to eliminate the need for measuring spoons in recipes.
- Bissell AeroSlim Handheld Vacuum: For the mom who appreciates handy cleaning gadgets! Perfect for cleaning small spaces, car crumbs, bookshelves, etc.
- Sleep Eye Mask Headphones: A perfect way for moms to comfortably listen to audiobooks or sleep-related apps before bed.
- Simple Modern Tumbler: I will recommend this affordable tumbler forever because I reach for mine over my YETI and I think that’s saying something! I love the slim 28-ounce size for extra hydration.
- Button-Down Coverup: A universally flattering lightweight button-down coverup that covers the booty and looks super classy! I recommend sizing up.
- Travel Fan / Neck Fan: For the moms who can’t stop sweating in the summer! I looove our travel fan (although the boys hijack it any chance they get) and I already sent the neck fan to my mom as an early Mother’s Day surprise to help her get through Florida summers this year!
- BOGG Bag: The number one thing on my birthday wish list this year. My girlfriends rave about this bag for holding ALL THE THINGS for the beach and pool in the summer months.
- Belt Bag / Sling Bag: Aka a glorified fanny pack! Perfect for summer trips to amusement parks, the zoo, aquariums, etc. Some favorites: Athleta Excursion Bag (This is the closest I could find to the sling bag I’ve had for years. Love the larger size.) / Altar’d State Sling Bag (On my wish list! My top pic for a classier version of a sling bag.) / Lululemon Belt Bag (+ this Amazon dupe!) / lululemon All Night Festival Bag / Free People Hudson Sling Bag / Ayla & Co. Fanny (Gorgeous bag and the pockets are well thought out.)
Personalized (From the Kids/Grandkids)
- Initial Bracelet: This was a gift for my mom for Christmas this year with the initials of all of her grandkids! She loved it and it made us realize the birth order of her grandbabies = C, R, C, R, C! (Chase, Ryder, Callie, Rhett, Colette — cool right!?)
- Custom Doormat: For mamas of lots of little ones, I love this one! And for grandmothers, these are adorable.
- 14K Gold Initial Necklace / Tiny Personalized Gold Disc Necklace: A subtle nod to the kids she loves so much!
- Birth Month Flower Tee/Sweatshirt: I gave these to my mom and mother-in-law one year and they were a hit! Super fast shipping, too!
- Milestone Boxes: You can DIY these or buy them already made. I gave this to my sister for her birthday and it was a HUGE hit. Great for the mom who appreciates organization!
- Personalized Family Portrait: A digital download you can customize and print out. So, so cute!
- Embroidered Pet Sweatshirt / Dog Face Sweatshirt: I received a sweatshirt with Sadie’s name and face on it for Christmas and love it so much.
- Custom Pet Embroidery: The talent of this Etsy shop owner is unparalleled. She nailed the embroidered portrait she did of Sadie that I gifted to Ryan for his birthday last year. She also did a portrait of Ryder’s teacher’s dog after she passed earlier this year and did a fantastic job on that portrait as well. Highly, highly recommended!
- Mini Custom Watercolor Pet Portrait: The watercolor portrait we have framed of Sadie is one of my favorite things in our home.
- Custom Socks: For the mom who likes to laugh, socks with pics of her kids and/or fur babies is a fun surprise.