In honor of this amazing holiday (yes, holiday), here are some of my all-time favorite peanut butter recipes:
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Apple, Peanut Butter and Granola Sandwich
- Peanut Butter-Stuffed French Toast
- Cinnamon Peanut Butter Roasted Chickpeas
And there’s always the classic peanut butter finger. I don’t need a fancy recipe to enjoy a swipe of the good stuff!
Peanut butter managed to find its way into my lunch today in the form of peanut butter M&Ms!
Lunchtime appetizers included a fun size (that term is debatable…) packet of peanut butter and peanut M&Ms. PB M&Ms are definitely my favorite kind of the little chocolate candies. They trump all others! (Side note: They should totally make caramel M&Ms.)
After I got my chocolate fix, I enjoyed a childhood favorite: English muffin pizzas!
Served with a sliced red pepper and a tumbler full of hot tea, this lunch was the jam!
So happy that red, yellow and orange peppers were on sale at the grocery store this weekend! 😀
Fashion Page Update
I am trying my hardest to figure out how to create a dynamic fashion page for PBF. I have no idea how to post posts to pages, so if any of you out there have the know-how PLEASE let me know! Some baked goods may be in your future if you can help me figure it out. Yes, that is a bribe… 😉
Until then, here’s a glimpse at today’s ensemble.
- Lace dress: Velvet Touch (via Marshalls)
- Black cardigan: Guess
- Brown leather belt: J.Crew (A Christmas present from my sister. Thanks, Leslie!)
- Black tights (with an unseen hole in the tookus): J. Crew
- Boots: Colin Stewart (via Victoria’s Secret)
See ya for dinner my peanut butter-loving friends! 😀