I think Katherine Heigl is beautiful in such a natural way.
In honor of the movie, I figured I would share some of my own ugly truths with you.
- I bite my nails. I’ve gotten better about this ever since I started Invisalign (mainly because I can’t bite them when I have my aligners in), but I’ve had this horrible habit for as long as I can remember.
- I eat whipped cream straight out of the can, just like this guy:
- I make Ryan hide jars of peanut butter from me so I won’t eat the whole thing.
- I rarely floss. I asked my dentist if he could get his wife to floss and he said “no.” I told him that if he can’t even convince his wife to floss, his chances with me don’t look so good. (Tip: If you floss for three days before your dentist appointment, they actually think you do floss.)
- I’m weird about dirty feet. I can’t stand when my feet are dirty and have to wash them off immediately.
- I can’t stand eye drops. When I’ve needed them in the past, Ryan has literally chased me around to put them in my eye (Rachel Green style).
What’s one of your ugly truths??? C’mon, share!!!
I love learning more about you guys and always laugh at the random fun facts you share with me. 🙂
Workout + Breakfast
Today was a typical Wednesday morning. I took a BodyPump class (I added 5 lbs. during the squat track – Yay!), and followed it up with 25 minutes on the elliptical reading Woman’s Day. Yes, I love Woman’s Day. I am a 60-year-old woman at heart.
After my workout, I took Sadie on a walk and we froze our little patooties off. The wind is whippin’ in Central Florida today! The chilly walk was worth it though because I snagged another fresh grapefruit off a neighbor’s tree. It took a good three to four jump attempts to get it, but I persevered!
For breakfast I made a bowl of my healthified brownie batter hot cereal.
I <3 chocolate!!!
I also enjoyed a hot tumbler full of a mix of Barnie’s cinnamon butter cookie and French vanilla coffee.
Happy Hump Day everyone!