Back at the beginning of 2020, I dedicated one of my first Things I’m Loving Friday blog posts to YOUR favorites from 2019. Since that blog post was well-received, I figured I’d do something similar this year! I took some time to look through my affiliate link analytics — something I’m notoriously terrible at reviewing — and found it really interesting to see what you guys liked the most in 2020. Reviewing some of the bestselling items from my blog last year reminded me of so many of my favorite things!
So now, without further ado, here is YOUR Things I’m Loving Friday roundup of Top 10 2020 favorites divided into three categories: Fashion, Extras and Kid Stuff! (Note: Some of the bestsellers are no longer in stock, so this is the list of bestselling items that are still available.)
Things I’m Loving Friday: Your 2020 Favorites
Favorite Fashion Finds From 2020:
Spoiler alert: There was a whole lot of loungewear + athleisurewear going on this year!
- New Balance Sneakers: These $59 sneakers were definitely one of my favorite finds of 2020 and I’m so glad they were yours, too! The fresh-foam insert makes them crazy comfy and I love the way the little pop of cheetah-print adds some interest. These are my favorite sneakers to wear around town when I want something comfortable that doesn’t look like a gym shoe I’d wear to bust out a bunch of burpees.
- Madewell Low Top Sneakers: I bought and returned a handful of all-white casual sneakers before finally finding a pair that was both cute and comfortable. I love the way these look with joggers, jeans and flowy skirts and dresses.
- lululemon Align Leggings: Nothing compares. They’re the best and live up to the hype! I love the 25” length and the super high rise 28” pant (available only online). I discovered them during my pregnancy with Ryder and never looked back. They’re perfect during pregnancy, postpartum and beyond!
- Women’s Parka: My favorite winter coat from Target and currently on sale for $30!!! What!? I have the olive green but it is available in a bunch of colors.
- Cable Knit Pom Beanie: Another fabulous Target find, this beanie is comfy (not at all itchy!), warm and super cute.
- Athleta Run With It Shorts: My all-time favorite workout shorts! I discovered them during pregnancy (the thick waistband is great for bellies and also postpartum since it doesn’t dig into your sides) and they’re especially flattering on those with hips + a booty. If you’re between sizes, size down.
- Stars Above Pajamas: Once I discovered Target’s Stars Above line of super-soft pajamas and loungewear, there was no turning back. The price point is fantastic, the fabric is luxuriously soft and I love all of the different patterns and styles. I would happily sleep in this top every night… and maaay have worn it out of the house which you may see here, too.
- Barefoot Dreams Cozy Chic Cardigan: My go-to cozy cardigan to wear around the house when I want something that looks more put together than a robe.
- High-Waisted Button Fly Jeans: I shared these on Instagram Stories and they are the most flattering high-waisted jeans on the planet. The stretch makes them comfy and the pocket placement on the butt makes your booty look nice and perky.
- Knit Headband Ear Warmer: Warm, soft and the perfect size.
Favorite “Extras” From 2020:
- Electric USB Candle Lighter: The best rechargable candle lighter around! It holds a charge forever and lights candles up with one
- Daily Page Notepad: The BEST for daily scheduling/organization. I love this Etsy find so much and use it every single day.
- Amara Beauty Vitamin C Cleanser: I found this cleanser years ago when researching a more natural cleanser that contained vitamin C. It’s been my go-to facial cleanser ever since!
- Shiseido Eyelash Curler: The BEST eyelash curler that actually holds curl.
- Essie Quick-Drying Nail Polish Drops: A game-changer for those who want pretty painted nails but don’t have time to let them dry. These drops are applied on top of your favorite nail polish and help nails dry almost instantly.
- Dash 7-Egg Cooker: We eat SO MANY hard boiled eggs in our house and this makes perfect easy-to-peel eggs every time.
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer: A miracle worker! This is the best concealer for everything from under-eye circles to blemishes and age spots.
- Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker: Personally speaking, this is perhaps my most-used gift of 2020!
- Branch Basics: My go-to safe + natural cleaning supplies for everything!
- How Not To Die Cookbook: LOVE the recipes and the information in this cookbook so much.
Favorite Kid Finds From 2020:
- Baby Einstein Take-Along Toy: The best $8 baby toy around! All of our boys LOVED this thing.
- UnbuckleMe Car Seat Release Tool: Helps kids easily unbuckle themselves! It is also great for adults who struggle with unbuckling kiddos from car seats.
- Pop-Up Play Tent: Inexpensive and a huge hit with kids of all ages!
- KwikStix: The best quick-drying paint pens. Chase and Ryder use these all the time for various projects. They’re great on butcher paper for making homemade banners for various occasions!
- Clap Your Hands Book: Such a cute book and one that our boys love to act out when we read it together.
- Geodes: I included geodes in my gift guide this year because they were such an unexpected hit for Chase last Christmas. You can’t go wrong with rocks kids can crack open!
- Light Up Terrarium: Chase received this as a gift from a friend and loved planting the seeds and watching them grow!
- Plasma Car: Our boys ride these every single day. They’re 100 percent obsessed!
- PlantTherapy Essential Oils for Kids: This kid-safe trio of essential oils includes Germ Destroyer, Immune Boom and Sniffle Stopper blends and is a favorite in our house, especially during cold and flu season (or during a pandemic)!
- Bounce House: The hit of Christmas for our boys last year! I love that it can be used indoors and outdoors. It saves us on cold and rainy days!
Question of the Day
What were some of your favorite finds of 2020?