Previously, I shared some of the crafty gifts I’ve given Ryan in the past along with a ton of other budget friendly Valentine’s Day ideas. Since the post seemed to be a hit with you guys, I thought I’d round up a handful of inexpensive Valentine’s Day ideas.
I hope you find something fun below! Happy (almost) Valentine’s Day!
Budget Friendly Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
- Date Night Jar: I gave this date night jar to my sister and her fiancé when they got engaged and it was a big hit! It’s also really easy to make and would make a fantastic gift for your significant other. Place 12 different inexpensive date night ideas in a jar. On the first day of each month of the year, select an envelope from the jar and pick a day that month to do the designated activity with your loved one! Need some fun date ideas? Check out this post: 12 Inexpensive Date Ideas.
- Stud Muffin: A fun breakfast treat for the “stud muffin” in your life!
- Map Coasters: Use the map from a favorite vacation destination or your honeymoon to give these coasters a personalized feel!
- I Love You Because… Dry Erase Frame: Frame a piece of your favorite fabric and make your own “I Love You Because” dry erase board or frame one for each child in your household! (Not feeling crafty? If you click the link, you can find a store with some options to purchase.)
- State with a Heart Over the City Where You Got Married Frame: Frame the state where you got married with a heart over the city where you exchanged your vows! Or frame the state where you currently live since “home is where the heart is!” (If you click the link, you can customize the state and buy a version on Etsy.)
- Candy Poster: This reminds me a lot of the candy hearts poster I made for Ryan back in college. It’s super cute, inexpensive and great for those in your life with a giant sweet tooth!
- Homemade Rose Lip Balm: A thoughtful gift for a best friend, sister or female family member in your life!
- Open When… Letters: Create “Open When…” envelopes for your loved one to open when they need something to smile about in the future. I especially love this for couples who are in a long distance relationship!
- Ticket Stub Memory Jar: If you happen to keep ticket stubs from movies, concerts or fun events you’ve attended with your loved one, place them all in a memory jar to put on display on a bookshelf in your house!
Happy Valentine’s Day!