Cheeeeeeeese!

Cheeeeeeeeeeese!

I can’t say “cheeeeeese” without thinking of Vince Vaughn in Old School… Please tell me one of you remember this scene:

Mitch (Luke Wilson): Beanie, you remember Cheese, Rodney’s kid brother?
Dean Pritchard (Jeremy Piven):
Actually, my name’s not Cheese anymore. It’s Gordon Pritchard.
Beanie (Vince Vaughn):
Oh yeah. Cheeeeeese. Yeah, didn’t we lock you in a dumpster one time?
Dean Pritchard:
Yea, I got out.
Beanie:
Cool man. Good. Glad you did.

Hilarious!

Annnyway…

Cheese is all I was thinking about as I pumped my way through BodyPump at the gym this morning.

After my workout and a walk with Sadie, my craving for cheese was seriously intense!

I wanted cheese and I wanted it melted and ooey gooey.

Open Faced Cheese & Veggie Bacon Breakfast Sandwich

As you can see, a simple slice of Muenster cheese on my English muffin and Morningstar Farms veggie bacon breakfast sandwich wasn’t enough to satisfy my cheesy desires.

I also inhaled a stick of Sargento Colby Jack cheese afterward. :D

Can you blame me for wanting more cheese after eating this…

Cheesy!

Chomp!

Breakfast is Served

Take a Bite Out of Life

I wasn’t the only one fiending cheese this morning.

"Gimme, Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!"

Sadie went through her entire trick arsenal in about two seconds trying to impress me enough into giving her a slice of the good stuff.

Of course I shared and then Sadie proceeded to show me how good she can “shake” a few more  times, trying to coerce me into giving her another slice. (I did. I’m a sucker.)

Along with my cheesetastic breakfast, I also enjoyed a tumbler full of Barnie’s cinnamon butter cookie and French vanilla coffee that I snagged from my gym for the  freezie.

Gulp, Gulp!

Reply Comments are Back!

In the transition of moving my blog from WordPress to Bluehost, some of the features in the comments section changed, including my ability to reply to your comments. Well, it’s back!

I went back through the comments from yesterday and replied this morning, so if you asked me any questions, definitely go check it out! I promise I wasn’t ignoring you! :D

Blog Shout Outs

Of Possible Interest

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Comments

Hahahaha! I’m glad to hear that I’m not the only one who thinks of the Cheeeese part of Old School while eating cheese! When I read your title I immediately thought of that and was so surprised to see that was exactly what you meant!!!

Random fact: my cousin Lisa was the blonde (topless) girl in the KY Jelly wrestling clip in Old school. Yep – and she just had twins.

Sometimes I get cravings for cheese like that, not often. But when it hits, it hits hard. :)

I always forget how much I adore english muffin breakfast sandwiches! Yours looks delicious. I need to whip one up for myself :) Thank you times a million for sharing the link for those pumpkin pancakes! I have been wanting to make some and couldn’t decide on which recipe to use. That one is perfect!

I definitely did not know what the veggie bacon was while looking at your breakfast and I was thinking: what in the world is she eating?? haha Knowing it is “bacon” now, though, it sounds pretty tasty!!

That coffee flavor sounds delicious, I’m really jealous!

Your english muffin sandwich looks so good! I rarely crave savory breakfasts. I wish I did more, because they are usually so much more filling than me sweet breakfasts.

I was craving cheese this morning too, so I ended up making a cheesey omelette and a cheese string for lunch.

Cheese is one of those weird things that I crave often. It tastes so good! The older the better too. ;)

7. Alieh says

I call my boyfriend “SteeeEeeEeeeeeeeevEve” in the same voice that Vince Vaughn says “CheeeEeeEeeEeeeeeese” in the movie :)