I can’t say “cheeeeeese” without thinking of Vince Vaughn in Old School… Please tell me one of you remember this scene:
Mitch (Luke Wilson): Beanie, you remember Cheese, Rodney’s kid brother?
Dean Pritchard (Jeremy Piven): Actually, my name’s not Cheese anymore. It’s Gordon Pritchard.
Beanie (Vince Vaughn): Oh yeah. Cheeeeeese. Yeah, didn’t we lock you in a dumpster one time?
Dean Pritchard: Yea, I got out.
Beanie: Cool man. Good. Glad you did.
Cheese is all I was thinking about as I pumped my way through BodyPump at the gym this morning.
After my workout and a walk with Sadie, my craving for cheese was seriously intense!
I wanted cheese and I wanted it melted and ooey gooey.
As you can see, a simple slice of Muenster cheese on my English muffin and Morningstar Farms veggie bacon breakfast sandwich wasn’t enough to satisfy my cheesy desires.
I also inhaled a stick of Sargento Colby Jack cheese afterward. 😀
Can you blame me for wanting more cheese after eating this…
I wasn’t the only one fiending cheese this morning.
Sadie went through her entire trick arsenal in about two seconds trying to impress me enough into giving her a slice of the good stuff.
Of course I shared and then Sadie proceeded to show me how good she can “shake” a few more times, trying to coerce me into giving her another slice. (I did. I’m a sucker.)
Along with my cheesetastic breakfast, I also enjoyed a tumbler full of Barnie’s cinnamon butter cookie and French vanilla coffee that I snagged from my gym for the freezie.
Reply Comments are Back!
In the transition of moving my blog from WordPress to Bluehost, some of the features in the comments section changed, including my ability to reply to your comments. Well, it’s back!
I went back through the comments from yesterday and replied this morning, so if you asked me any questions, definitely go check it out! I promise I wasn’t ignoring you! 😀
Blog Shout Outs
- Congrats to Lisa who celebrated her 1-year blogging anniversary yesterday!
- Check out my little poem on Lauren’s blog that touches on my changing relationship with food.
- Big hugs to Tina who completed her 30 Days of Self Love effort yesterday. She poured her heart into that project!
- Thanks to Courtney for making me drool all over my desk at work over her honey raisin banana pumpkin bread.
Of Possible Interest
- Healthy Pancake Recipes (FitSugar.com)
- Healthy Macaroni and Cheese Recipe (FitnessMagazine.com)
- How to Cheat on Your Diet and Still Lose Weight (Health.com)