Why Do You Build Me Up, Peanut Butter Cup

Peanut butter and chocolate lovers rejoice! (That should be 99 percent of you.)

Today’s breakfast was a peanut butter and chocolate lovers dream.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie

Enter, the chocolate peanut butter cup smoothie!

Drink Up!

In to the blender went:

• 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
  • 1 c. milk
  • 1 tbsp. peanut butter
  • 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1 large pinch (1/2 tsp.?) xanthan gum (for thickening)

Cocoa Powdah

Ooooh yeah.

Chocolate + Peanut Butter = Best combination in the world

This peanut butter lover was quite happy!

More, Please!

As I was drinking this smoothie, I sang the song “Build Me Up Buttercup” in my head over and over, subbing the words “butter cup” for “peanut butter cup.” An instant classic, don’t you think?

Why do you build me up (build me up) peanut butter cup, baby
Just to let me down (let me down) and mess me around
And then worst of all (worst of all) you never call, baby
When you say you will (say you will) but I love you still
I need you (I need you) more than anyone, darlin’
You know that I have from the start
So build me up (build me up) peanut butter cup, don’t break my heart

Such a good song. I love oldies music! I would love to see Akon sing a song that referred to a girl as “Buttercup.” Just sayin’.

My peanut butter cup smoothie hit the spot after a great workout (boot camp class + 20 minute on the elliptical) and a nice walk with these two crazies.

Walking Buddies

I kind of love them. ;)

Off to listen to the Wicked station on Pandora and power through my to-do list at work!

Comments

This is a great way to increase sales and ultimately increase your profits.
    From time to time we all find ourselves buying something we hadn’t intended to, or coming home with something we really didn’t want.
    Lapel pins can be made in a variety of different styles to fit specific needs.

At family reunions, an old photo of great-grandma and great-grandpa
    printed on a pin and marked with the reunion year makes
    a special gift for everyone. They ought to be ready
    to pattern 1 for you as extended as you’re prepared to obtain a couple of dozen or so. Lapel pins can be made in a variety of different styles to fit specific needs.

It is worth the time to do this on the beginning of your online business, because you don’t want being spending more of your time on packaging, then on making your products and listing. Work is abundant in the world of freelance writing. E-commerce requires hardly any face-to-face client contact, but dress the part, arrive to work on serious amounts of leave in the end from the day having a sense of accomplishment.

The extensive network of personal contacts traffic recon review can wear out.
    The more you can learn the secrets. You do not have to go a little bit broader than what your particular niche is congregating is by using the add on their own.
    Added to this is a serious option you can look into.

It is therefore imperative to know the beliefs of your partner and consider buying a ring that works best for them.
    Do you want to go down on your knee when you propose with your diamond
    ring. If she’s not into diamonds, start with the articles in Colored Gemstones.

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and
    I’m impressed! Extremely helpful info particularly the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.