Recipe Roundup: Peanut Butter

The end of July is right around the corner, so it’s time for a Recipe Roundup!

Just in case you’re new around here, Recipe Roundups are a monthly feature that began on PBF a while ago as a way for me to highlight past PBF recipes that may have fallen to the wayside over the course of my 2+ years of blogging.

I totally missed the month of June, but we’re back in action in July with perhaps my favorite recipe roundup to date: Peanut Butter!

peanut butter recipes

Past recipe roundup posts include:

Hope you enjoy this little peanut butter blast from the past!

Recipe Roundup: Peanut Butter

peanut-butter-energy-bites-0151

peanut-butter-granola-0072

flourless-peanut-butter-cookies

oatmeal-peanut-butter-banana-cookies1

pumpkin peanut butter stuffed french toast

peanut butter protein bars

apple peanut butter granola sandwiches

chocolate peanut butter cup smoothie

peanut butter pancakes

Comments

Best recipe roundup yet! Those flourless peanut butter cookies were one of the first things I found on your blog. Made them last year and my life has never been the same. They’re also my go-to recipe for desserts. So easy, SO GOOD. Perfect.

Love the flourless peanut butter cookies! Made them as a late night snack for the superbowl last year (super late night for us here in the UK!) and they went down a storm with the boys! Need to try out some more of your PB recipes!

Yum! Those flour-less PB cookies are going to be a perfect present for my boyfriend! I checked out some of the other recipe round ups too! That Two Ingredient Chicken sounds so simple that I’m going to HAVE to try it! :)

4. Nicole says

Julie! You forgot one recipe!

1 jar of peanut butter
    1 spoon, ladle, straw, or finger

Open jar of peanut butter, turning the lid counter-clockwise. Set lid aside for much later. Calmly (if possible), place lifting utensil into jar of PB and load with peanut butter. Direct PB toward face with utensil and extend mandible. Injest PB as often as needed, but do not eat too fast. Repeat daily.

I always enjoy looking through your recipe round ups, they’re so useful! I like to make some snacks for myself to have during the week each weekend, I’ll definitely be making the peanut butter energy bites. Thanks for directing my attention to them! :)

In looking at your recipes yesterday, I remembered I had been wanting to try the crockpot oatmeal. I made it last night and it was sooooo yummy and perfect this morning after Bootcamp!I had never topped my oatmeal with PB before. There’s a first time for everything! I topped it with Better n Peanut Butter and banana slices, then a cople of dark chocolate chips! It was all so creamy and filling! Thanks!

7. Marisol says

OMG!!!OMG!!OMG!!! All these peanut butter recipes have my mouth watering.
    I don’t know wich to start with. Thanks for all the great recipes. :-)