It’s the final week of Best Body Boot Camp! Time to go out with a bang!
I warmed up with 10 minutes on the stair master before completing today’s power circuit workout. I think today’s workout is one of my favorite workouts from the whole program because it really keeps things moving with super-short 20 second bursts of cardio. The cardio bursts aren’t long enough to really kill me, but they get my heart rate up and leave me nice and sweaty, so I’m a fan!
When I arrived home from the gym, it was smoothie time!
Into the blender went:
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- Big spoonful peanut butter
- 1 handful fresh spinach
- Enough almond milk to get everything moving
The smoothie was nice and thick and the consistency reminded me a lot of my “ice cream” smoothie. A winner! And speaking of winners…
Fab Giveaway Winner
- Ariana: “The black blazer is very cute and would be great to wear to my job at Department of Children and Families! We tend to dress business casual and this would go great with some of my colored tank tops.”
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address and preferred size and I’ll get the black blazer to you right away!
Question of the Morning
- Are you currently following a workout program of some sort?
- Where do you get the inspiration for your workouts?