Recipe Roundups began on PBF as a way for me to highlight some of my favorite recipes that may have gotten lost in the shuffle of more than a few years of blogging. Today’s Recipe Roundup includes some of my favorite soup, stew and chili recipes!
With winter on its way out, I figured now was the time to share some of my go-to soup, stew and chili recipes before the warmer weather creeps in and hot soup for dinner is a thing of the past. If you’re looking for a recipe that simply screams cozy night in, look no further! I hope one of these recipes pop out at you and make you want to curl up on the couch at the end of a long day and relax with a hot bowl of flavorful soup.
Past Recipe Roundups include:
- Simple Snacks Recipe Roundup
- Granola Recipe Roundup
- Festive Fall Recipe Roundup
- Pumpkin Recipe Roundup
- Salmon Recipe Roundup
- Healthy Pancake Recipe Roundup
- Banana Recipe Roundup
- Oatmeal Recipe Roundup
- Barley Recipe Roundup
- Chicken Recipe Roundup
- Peanut Butter Recipe Roundup
- Smoothie Recipe Roundup
- Goat Cheese Recipe Roundup
- Holiday Recipe Roundup
Recipe Roundup: Soups, Stews and Chili
- Mom’s Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup (A family favorite in our house!)
- Roasted Red Pepper Chili (Our go-to chili recipe this winter!)
- Kale, Sweet Potato and Bean Soup (A delicious guest post recipe!)
Question of the Afternoon
- What is your favorite kind of soup?