Today I received an email with 25 random questions, which I thought I would share with you since it’s pretty appropriate for my 25th birthday!
- Where would you be able to spend hours and be happy? At home.
- What’s your favorite kind of doughnut? Glazed doughnut with chocolate frosting.
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Nope, none. Not even my ears.
- What is your favorite movie? Father of the Bride, The Little Mermaid or Christmas Vacation.
- Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? My dad.
- Are you still friends with the people you knew in middle school or high school? Yes! Four of my girlfriends from elementary school are going to be bridesmaids in my wedding.
- What is the last thing you ate? A red velvet cupcake made for my birthday by a coworker.
- What did you want to be when you grew up? A dolphin trainer, a weather girl, a news anchor and a teacher.
- Name three things that are close to you: My purse, my phone and a water bottle.
- What was your best subject in school? English.
- What is your favorite restaurant? Season’s 52.
- Any hidden talents? I can roll my stomach.
- What is your middle name? Elizabeth.
- What is your favorite website? Cookinglight.com, Health.com, FitSugar.com and healthy living blogs!
- How old were you when you had your first kiss? 14.
- Chocolate or vanilla? Is this even a question? Chocolate, puh-lease.
- What is your favorite girl’s name? Favorite boy’s name? For a girl, Reagan (but I can’t use it one day because it rhymes with Ryan’s last name 🙁 ) and for a boy I like Caleb or Connor.
- Favorite store? J.Crew and Banana Republic.
- Would you rather be a rock star or a famous athlete? Athlete. I’d be a tennis player for the cute outfits. 😉
- Favorite food? Ice cream.
- What are you wearing right now? Purple tank top, black skirt from Banana Republic, gold sandals and a long, gold necklace.
- What is your favorite animal? A dog.
- Did you graduate from college? With honors, baby!
- What does your last text message say? Ok, great! I’ll Google! But plan on us coming. 🙂 (From my friend, Minda about a BBQ we’re planning.)
- Do you have any nicknames? Jules, Juju and JB are the most common.
Now It’s Your Turn:
Three questions for you:
- What is the last thing you ate?
- Would you rather be a rock star or a famous athlete?
- What is your favorite movie?