While I was there, I nabbed a small spaghetti squash… Kinda like a personal pan pizza, but a personal puny spaghetti squash. 😉
I cooked it up last night to enjoy for lunch today.
I topped the spaghetti squash with marinara meat sauce, Parmesan and ricotta cheese and stirred it up until the sauce coated every last strand of squash.
Though there’s a lot of volume in this lunch, I knew I would probably feel hungry in no time without some additional protein.
For dessert, I had overnight oats prepared with old fashioned oats, Greek yogurt, strawberries and instant chocolate pudding mix.
This concoction was suuuuper tasty!
8 Worst Snacks
Today WebMD compiled a list of the 8 worst snacks. Check ’em out and see if anything you eat made the list!
8 Worst Snacks:
- Chocolate-coated doughnuts and mini doughnuts (Entenmann’s Pop’ems)
- Snack pies (Hostess fruit pies)
- Movie-theater butter microwavable popcorn (Pop-Secret Extra Butter)
- Lunchables by Oscar Mayer
- Regular chips and Cheetos
- Packaged frozen snacks (Jimmy Dean biscuits, Hot Pockets)
- Tyson Fun Nuggets
- Cheese crackers (Ritz Bits, Cheez-Its)
Though I wasn’t shocked, I was sad to see Cheez-Its on the list.
They’re just so darn delicious!
Free TCBY Waffle Cone
If you sign up for TCBY’s email club, you will receive a free waffle cone! Click here to get yours!
Free 8×10 Print from Walgreens
Click here to receive a coupon for a free 8×10 print at Walgreens.
You can also order online and use the code BIG8X10 to receive the offer.