Today began with key lime pie overnight oats!
I used a cup of key lime pie Greek yogurt as the base and then added almond milk, chia seeds, oatmeal and walnuts to the mix.
It tasted like a very Key West breakfast!
Yesterday was kind of crazy around here, so I am hoping today will be a little less hectic. I have to work but have a nice break in the day where I plan to sneak in a workout of my own and stop by to say hi to you guys at lunchtime. I missed you yesterday!
And now, since it has been months since a survey has popped up on the blog and that’s just not okay, I’m participating in a fun survey that Natalie tagged me in a few weeks ago. I’d love for you to play along in the comments section of this post!
A Bit About The Blogger Survey
- What was your go-to food or snack as a child?
My after school snack of choice was Bagel Bites served with a side of TRL and Caron Daley. I ate them with a big glass of orange juice because nothing goes together like pizza and orange juice, right? Eh.
- What got you interested in health/fitness?
I think I’ve always been interested in health and fitness but it became a more prevalent focus in my life following my mom’s breast cancer diagnosis.
- You’re stuck on an island for a month and can only eat three foods. What would they be?
Apples, almond butter and oatmeal. (But if I didn’t care about nutrition I would say three different flavors of ice cream.)
- Favorite and least favorite body part to train?
Favorite = Shoulders
Least favorite = Legs
- Favorite and least favorite health or fitness fads?
Favorite = Juicing! Fresh juice seems to be rather trendy at the moment and I’m a-okay with that. Love it!
Least favorite = That whole low/no carb thing. No thanks.
- What is the hardest workout you have ever done?
I honestly don’t know! I’ve done a bunch of hard workouts though and love trying new things.
- What is the first movie that made you cry?
- Your #1 pet peeve?
- Your dream job?
Samantha Brown’s job!
- Hairy arms or hairy legs?
Hairy legs. I already shave my legs anyway, so I’d just keep on keepin’ on.
Questions of the Morning
- Go-to snack food as a child?
- Dream job?
- #1 pet peeve?