Last night Ryan and I discovered stand up comedians on Netflix. I’m not sure what has taken us so long to realize you can easily stream tons of different stand up comedy routines, but I’m glad we are finally “in the know.”
We decided to watch Aziz Ansari’s “Buried Alive” and could not stop laughing.
Neither Ryan nor I had ever seen his stand up before and agreed that we’d now absolutely love to see him live. His comments about marriage, babies and dating in the social media world had us cracking up for slightly more than an hour.
Watching Aziz Ansari last night sparked a conversation about our all-time favorite comedians. Here’s a short list of some of the comedians whose stand up routines make my stomach hurt from laughing so hard:
- Ellen Degeneres “Here and Now”
- Sinbad “Where You Been?”
- Robin Williams “Live On Broadway”
- Ron White “They Call Me Tater Salad”
- Tim Allen “Live On Stage”
- Dave Chappelle “Killin’ Them Softly”
I’ve actually seen Sinbad, Ron White and Robin Williams live and all were absolutely hysterical. (If you’re looking for comedians who are super funny but also clean, check out Sinbad and Ellen!)
Breakfast this morning began with a hot mug of coffee…
And ended with a freaky deaky green protein pancake!
Off to work!
Question of the Morning
- Who are some of your favorite comedians?
- What comedians have you seen live that you think have a “must see” stand up routine?